Trusted Contributor

Kim Gravel TSV Shorts- finally received :)

I finally received my TSV shorts from a couple weeks ago.  It was my first Kim G purchase and wasn't sure about sizing, so  I'm really glad they fit.  They're pretty cute - wasn't sure if I'd like the pull-on style, but I love how the front is flat and not bulky.  They were a bit more than I usually pay for shorts, but I'm glad I got both the medium wash denim and blush pink.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV Shorts- finally received :)

[ Edited ]

Still awaiting mine; they are due to come today. I only got the white. I cancelled the denim as I have 3 pairs already of denim shorts, one I just ordered from HSN from Democracy, the Today's Special a few wks ago...wow...they are fabulous. Great structure, fit, feel of fabric...can't say enough how impressed I was with those, also my first purchase of Democracy jeans. I'm now curious about their full length jeans too.

It's my first KG purchase too...I see a lot of good reviews. I'm wondering about the sizing...I'm between 2 sizes and went with the higher, though I've been losing some pandemic pounds and have about 6 more to lose. So I'm hoping they fit a little tighter now, with room to lose, but we'll see. I liked the camo but those were gone by the time I tuned in...which was not that late, but I guess they went fast. I'm kind of "over" camo in most cases, but her shorts were a nice pale neutral for summer that would be fun to pop colored solids against.

I'll let you guys know how they wound up fitting....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got them and they fit and feel so nice! This size fits great but I think will still be ok when/if I lost those 6 lbs too. I just hope then they don't get loose in the waist. But they're just as I was hoping...a tighter fit now, (but still SO soft and comfy, nothing constricting) so that there's room to lose a few and still fit. If I went with my smaller size they would be too tight. 

Also, I'm 5'1.5" and this length is really perfect! Most of my shorts now are 9" but the 8" on these is just fine. Really a nicely made and fitting short.

NOTE to KG & Q....next time, please bring in the classic twill neutrals: khaki colors, navy, pale olive and black!

This twill is so soft, (tho' not slouchy.) I mean I can't tell yet if they will maintain their shape but the material and structure of the shorts seem like they won't. Very nice; happier with them than I thought I'd be.

Valued Contributor

I received mine today (white) and I really love them!  I've never had shorts fit me better thana these, and they are very comfortable.  I feel great in them.  I also ordered the medium denim color and I'm looking forward to receiving them too.  I might buy other colors when they come back in stock.

Regular Contributor

Mine stated "order processing" and now it's says my shorts and a Belle top I order are Backordered.  Grrrrr!

Trusted Contributor

I got the medium denim and really like them a lot. They look and fit great, and are very comfortable. I've never had shorts this short, though they're not really all that short (I would not have bought those).

I went back and ordered the camo on waitlist. Hope they come. I really am surprised at how much I like these.

Honored Contributor

I bought the white ones and have worn & laundered them a few times.  They do fit great!  They do REQUIRE ironing, but I iron everything so it's no big deal.  But if I detested ironing, I'd look like a wrinkled bum walking around.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Can someone give me the item # I missed the TSV but want to order now.  Thank you.  Also does anyone know which top Kim had on with the olive camo shorts?  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine arrived too. They are wonderful. So soft and light. I got the bleached denim and regular denim. I wish I ordered 2 more. Mine don't wrinkle at all. I dried on medium setting.

I'm only 5ft 2 so they are just the right length.

Trusted Contributor

@mollybrownmom  Hi it's A395458 for the denim, and A395459 for the twills. If you order, I hope you like them!