I love Kim Gravel who gives us new and well made designs. But lately your stylish tops are polyester, what a disappointment. Please get back to the quality fabrics you were using such as cotton and modal. I will not purchase polyester, so I have not purchased any of your tops lately. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Polyester tops

@Purple Haze   I don't always object to polyester but I find the fabrics in Kim's clothes to be very cheap and flimsy.  Too bad because the designs and colors are so pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

IMO, there are different grades of polyester and some actually feel like silk.  Have not bought any of KG's items although some of her designs are very attractive.  I have bought 100% polyester One World tops on shophq and they are wonderful--silky feel, wash and wear beautifully.  

Respected Contributor

I have several of Kim's tops.  I loved her TSV top with the tank and I like the ones with modal the best.  I have two polyester ones and they fit me well, but I agree not the best po!y around. 

I purchased on lunchtime and great price but would never have paid full price and kept.  

Honored Contributor

They might be nice tops but I can't wear Poly. It's like wearing a plastic bag. It's Hot.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Totally agree with you!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin