Contributor
WHERE is Courtney Khondabi with Kim??????? My favorite duo and I’m disappointed she’s not there.
Honored Contributor

Seems like Rachel is doing just fine with her.  I just ordered the gauze hoodie. 

Honored Contributor

Courtney was on all afternoon.  I imagine she's home eating dinner by now.  Rachael will do a fine job with Kim.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She's not on because she was not scheduled, as to her wherabouts my guess is she's living her personal life.

Trusted Contributor

She had shows with Isaac and Susan Graver this afternoon.

QVC has decided to change things up with different pairings.

Nothing new.  They've done this before.  They change up the host pairings as well over the years.

The only constant over the years is Carolyn hosting Denim and Co.

Kim could honestly do this show alone on Saturdays.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad Rachel is getting more fashion shows.... I can only take so much Courtney, Jane and Shawn.  They seem to be the go to's most nights.  

Regular Contributor
Agreed. Kim could do it herself. I wish Rachel would let Kim speak.
It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor
Turned on the shoe shopping & had dozed off waiting for my baseball game to start. The shrieking, screeching & "singing" of the Kim Gravel "show" jarred me awake!! Like Kim. Like Rachel. But together? Wow. Agree with the opinion Kim is a powerful enough presence she could do her show alone & it would be a riot.
Trusted Contributor

Courtney is in rehearsal with Jane for their next show.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Seems like Rachel is doing just fine with her.  I just ordered the gauze hoodie. 

I just turned to it.  Rachel looks amazing in that top.  She seems to doing good.  I will order that top if it ever goes on sale.  However it is really cute, they might sell out.  I think it is a little pricey but very cute.  Kim looks great in the pink