Respected Contributor

Kim Gravel Jingle Belles Holiday Glam Dress

Does this dress have metallic thread in it?  Just wondered what makes it glam or shimmery.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Jingle Belles Holiday Glam Dress

@FranandZoe 

You probably need more information than this, but on my monitor it appears that the fabric does have a glittery thread running through it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

That is such a pretty dress!  I thought she had some really nice items on yesterday.  I actually bought the Jingle Belles top with the faux fur collar in the green..........A624557.  I just couldn't help myself.  Okay, Merry Christmas to me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is this the one JT had on when she presented the pearl TSV? Is was not flattering on her and you could see lines of under garments.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Is this the one JT had on when she presented the pearl TSV? Is was not flattering on her and you could see lines of under garments.

I didn't see it presented.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@FranandZoe 

You probably need more information than this, but on my monitor it appears that the fabric does have a glittery thread running through it.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

That is such a pretty dress!  I thought she had some really nice items on yesterday.  I actually bought the Jingle Belles top with the faux fur collar in the green..........A624557.  I just couldn't help myself.  Okay, Merry Christmas to me Smiley Happy

I thought it was pretty too.  Thanks for posting the pic of it.  Enjoy your top!

Esteemed Contributor

FranandZoe, I heard her say that it had metallic thread.  It is a pretty dress.

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal I thought there were nice things in the presentations yesterday too. I almost bought the sweater with the faux fur cuffs but said no no no!  LOL I have more sweaters than I can shake a stick at (or wear).  I managed to hold firm.

I don't need a dress like that one - although I agree that it was pretty. I have a Linea dress that I bought years ago in a fabulous fall color that I'll wear for dinner on Thanksgiving and I bought one of the sweater dresses that Susan Graver (I probably didn't need it either but I liked it so I bought it).