Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Fashion TSV / Nov 11th

@Diamonds22 ..........She changed from the small into an xlarge to show that you could go up in size.  But then she changed back into the small.  She should have kept the xlarge on it looked better on her.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

Pass for me.   Sweater is designed for an inverted triangle figure, wide shoulders, smaller hips.   I'm the complete opposite.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the tiger print. It was the only color I like- It's a cotton/ acrylic mix, so hoping the fabric holds up and doesn't pill! 

Respected Contributor

@Mi47 wrote:

Pass for me.   Sweater is designed for an inverted triangle figure, wide shoulders, smaller hips.   I'm the complete opposite.  

That's me! I would buy it in that vivid blue, that color is excellent for me, but alas, living in Florida I would not get enough wearing time. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I love the 3 solid jewel tone colors but would have preferred a v neckline or scoop neck instead of the crew neckline.  I have a fuller bustline and the crew necks are less flattering on my figure.

Respected Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

At the beginning of the TSV did I hear right that Jane T. said she was wearing the Small? I just can't believe that.

She freely admits to wearing a larger size on the bottom, so why would she lie about what size she wears on top? She is a classic"pear" shape, so there is no reason at all she couldn't be wearing a QVC small in some tops or sweaters.

Super Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

At the beginning of the TSV did I hear right that Jane T. said she was wearing the Small? I just can't believe that.

Yep, and if you keep listening you'll hear her say she's a small in bottoms, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Yep, and if you keep listening you'll hear her say she's a small in bottoms, lol.

No, you won't. She never says that. SMH

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@Diamonds22 wrote:

No, you won't. She never says that. SMH

They are just Jane HATERS - always lurking around to bash her - a bunch of LOSERS 👎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I miss seeing Jane's retro fit- and- flare dresses.  

Also, she sure has beautiful facial features.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).