Trusted Contributor

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere. I don't read all the threads. 

She is just stunning in these dresses (she's stunning period). I, especially, love the silver one.

Kiki-Layne-Beale-Street-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-2019-Party-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.jpgKiki-Layne-Beale-Street-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-2019-Party-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpgKiki-Layne-Beale-Street-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-2019-Party-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-7.jpgKiki-Layne-Beale-Street-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-2019-Party-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-8.jpgKiki-Layne-Beale-Street-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-2019-Party-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-9.jpg 

Respected Contributor

i had to look her up, as i didn't regognize the name. she certainly is beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

The pink gown is so glamorous and looks stunning with her skin tone.  I would like it even better without the large applique off her shoulder.

Esteemed Contributor

@ILTH  I have no idea who she is, but she looks beautiful.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Her pink gown is gorgeous, as is she. It was one of the nicest gowns on that Oscar stage, imo. I noticed it right away. 

I don't know why but they had her standing on the wrong side for that gown.

Krysten+Ritter+Kiki+Layne+L4mhmQVngXwm.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@ILTH  I have no idea who she is, but she looks beautiful.

If Beale Street Could Talk

Honored Contributor

@ILTH -

No I hadn't seen her before.

Now that is beautiful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Don't know her either, but she looks fabulous in both dresses.

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Compare the glamour and class she projects compared to the trashy outfits the Kardashians wear and what kind of aura they give off. A world of difference huh?