Honored Contributor

What do you think about fashion purchases you have made at  Khols?  They have a great selection....  super sales and coupons.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Think you can always go in and find something, whether it be for the home or a cute piece of clothing.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   The coupons and sale prices are phenomenal.  Take a look at their website to get an idea of the merchandise.  We bought our Sonic Care toothbrushes there; on sale with coupons!

Honored Contributor

Funny you should ask. I was perusing their flyer this AM and saw a vertical striped top on the cover. I really liked it, so I went to the website found the top and ordered it.  I usually have good luck with their clothes, fit etc. so I’m looking forward to getting it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What do you think about fashion purchases you have made at  Khols?  They have a great selection....  super sales and coupons.  Thanks!

I always shop at Kohls online and only when they have 30 percent off coupons.  In the last few months, I have shopped for baby clothes, especially Carter's Brand.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Funny you should ask. I was perusing their flyer this AM and saw a vertical striped top on the cover. I really liked it, so I went to the website found the top and ordered it.  I usually have good luck with their clothes, fit etc. so I’m looking forward to getting it.

@QVCkitty1   Yes...I-too was looking at the flyer🙂

Respected Contributor

I always look thru the ads that come with the Sunday paper. I have purchased many items in a thrift store from Croft & Barrows (sp?) that have held up and many of DH's shirts I believe are that brand and a good quality. 

Respected Contributor

New to Retailmenot.com....do they do Kohl’s???? 

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

Kohls gives great value.  I believe you can get clothing as good if not better than what is now found on Q. Q prices are going up, up, up on clothing.  Love that they have kids stuff.  Cannot beat the % off sales and the Kohls cash.

Honored Contributor
I think they have really good bedding...bought a beautiful pieced quilt there years ago and it still looks new....despite washing and drying a lot...so much all three daughters went and bought one also....don’t think the quality is still there in some of depts....but it is a freestanding sept store and glad it is still around!