Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Truthfully I don't believe anything Kerstin really says. As this thread proves, so many of us have heard her say all different tanning products that she claims to use. I guess whichever one she's trying to push at the moment is the one she will say is her favorite. Among all the other tanners that have been mentioned in this thread already, I've heard Kerstin say a few times she swears by the MineTan self tanner that Q sells. So who really knows. 

I think Kerstin's tan looks very natural so I'm really not believing she's using any faux tanners. She's outside a lot and loves to talk about how she walks around naked everyday too in her backyard. 

@iTalia seriously? naked.....I have heard people do this so they don't get tan lines!  So she sells us the stinky faux tanner...so we can look orange while she walks around outside naked getting her tan LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia

"She's outside a lot and loves to talk about how she walks around naked everyday too in her backyard."

Well now, that's an interesting tidbitCat LOL

Not sure I would be broadcasting that on national TV, but I guess it makes her happy.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@iTalia

"She's outside a lot and loves to talk about how she walks around naked everyday too in her backyard."

Not sure I would be broadcasting that on national TV, but I guess it makes her happy.

@Witchy Woman, yes Kerstin took Suzanne Somers by surprise too when she mentioned this on her show. Kerstin loves to talk about walking around in her bikini or naked every change that she gets. 

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia

I just remembered some months back I was watching her, but cannot remember what the presentation was.

Out of the blue (it seemed) she blurted out, "I love running around naked."  So, I guess she mentions THIS every chance she gets.  OK, then.

I did a double take at the TV and thought it was odd, but it made me laugh.

Seriously? 

Doesn't anybody keep ANYTHING to themselves anymore?  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@iTalia

I just remembered some months back I was watching her, but cannot remember what the presentation was.

Out of the blue (it seemed) she blurted out, "I love running around naked."  So, I guess she mentions THIS every chance she gets.  OK, then.

I did a double take at the TV and thought it was odd, but it made me laugh.

Seriously? 

Doesn't anybody keep ANYTHING to themselves anymore?  Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman I guess not when you're on social media and feed on all those extremely creepy comments by her adoring male posters.  It seems the creepier they get, the more outrageous she becomes.

Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@iTalia

@Witchy Woman, yes Kerstin took Suzanne Somers by surprise too when she mentioned this on her show. Kerstin loves to talk about walking around in her bikini or naked every change that she gets. 

That had to be funny....Suzanne Somers let that go without a comment? LOL!!  Wish I had heard/seen that show LOL!!