Contributor

I cannot figure out how to ask a question on this forum!!???  So I'm gonna ask it here.  Does anyone know what watch kerstin's was wearing other closet show sept 1st??

Respected Contributor

Reading this thread it would appear this host uses a multitude of self tanners along with Mother Nature.

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Reading this thread it would appear this host uses a multitude of self tanners along with Mother Nature.

Yes....she is posting a different product or saying a different product quite often....which tells me (just my opinion) that she actually uses NONE of them and lays in the sun/tanning bed......OR she uses a product that QVC doesn't sell.

Honored Contributor

I'm only guessing that some TV people use professional spray tanning services.   An overall look without any time-consuming hassles.  Jmo, of course.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@shoppalot wrote:

I cannot figure out how to ask a question on this forum!!???  So I'm gonna ask it here.  Does anyone know what watch kerstin's was wearing other closet show sept 1st??

I believe she wears a Fitbit, probably the "Blaze" model which is the large one. 

Respected Contributor

Fake tan.  So, fake, so fake. Really fake.  Make tan great again.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian

That is my chuckle for the day!

Esteemed Contributor

So she's using whatever she is selling.  Gee,, what a surprise!

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't seen her or paid attention to her tan, but in the past I've heard her say and apologize at the same time that she loves sitting out in the sun.  I've also heard sweet Amy say that.

It might be fake helped out with the sun.  I have no idea.

I agree @Annabellethecat66,She posted a few pics on her IG account from their families vaca in California. She was paddle boarding and at the beach every day so I don't doubt at least some of it is natural.

Valued Contributor

Truthfully I don't believe anything Kerstin really says. As this thread proves, so many of us have heard her say all different tanning products that she claims to use. I guess whichever one she's trying to push at the moment is the one she will say is her favorite. Among all the other tanners that have been mentioned in this thread already, I've heard Kerstin say a few times she swears by the MineTan self tanner that Q sells. So who really knows. 

I think Kerstin's tan looks very natural so I'm really not believing she's using any faux tanners. She's outside a lot and loves to talk about how she walks around naked everyday too in her backyard.