Honored Contributor

Thanks  but James Read product did not get very good reviews, think I will try St. Tropez.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Thanks, I have always liked St Tropez products so I think I might try their tanner.  I do get good results from Jergens tanner.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her or paid attention to her tan, but in the past I've heard her say and apologize at the same time that she loves sitting out in the sun.  I've also heard sweet Amy say that.

It might be fake helped out with the sun.  I have no idea.

Honored Contributor

Oh, come on, QVC, please stop calling light skin tones 'regular'. I thought once Laura Geller finally renamed her foundation shade you'd stop, but now your tan colors are 'regular' and 'dark'.

I get that the colors James Read uses, Glow and Go Darker are unclear and you needed to be more descriptive but calling skin tones "Regular" and "Dark" is totally unacceptable.

Maybe @Kim-QVCcan pass this feedback along to the people responsible for naming the color selections on QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

She looks so cute whatever she is using. I think she is just a doll. That top is adorable on her.  

Respected Contributor

She looks good but the tan looks orangeWoman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Not on my TV, it looked a golden brown.  Im so envious.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

In two separate presentations today, Kerstin called her tan "James Read and a little Miracle Tan on top." 

Can someone tell me what Miracle Tan is?

Honored Contributor

She must have used this because they were selling it.  In the past she has posted photos to her Instagram showing that she uses Million Dollar Tan Mermaid Mousse.  

Esteemed Contributor

I believe that on the most recent Saturday Morning Q, Kerstin said the tan she's sporting lately is the result of Vita Liberte in the Dark shade.