Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kerstin, stop acting like Shawn!

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Guess what!  I don't watch either one.  I must be getting long in the tooth because I can remember when almost all Q's hosts were  entertaining, knowledgable (like David) but something happened.

Right on!

Contributor

I am sooooo in agreement with you!  Shawn is the most annoying host on QVC - especially when she's on with Isaac!  Can't do either one of them. By the way.....ummmmm...(how many times can you say ummm in an hour?)  .STOP!  

Folks on here will tell me to just change the channel - I do.

Trusted Contributor

Oh! No 

An original and a faux. What's this world coming to. I'm going to take a hammer to my TV.

Honored Contributor

@LynnE wrote:

I am sooooo in agreement with you!  Shawn is the most annoying host on QVC - especially when she's on with Isaac!  Can't do either one of them. By the way.....ummmmm...(how many times can you say ummm in an hour?)  .STOP!  

Folks on here will tell me to just change the channel - I do.

I loved Shawn the first year or so.  She seemed so interested in doing a great job, being descriptive and focusing on the products she was selling. Now, it's the "Shawn show".  She's very popular now so the audience definitely responds to the way she sells.  She's kind of the "new Lisa" as far as being "up and coming".  The other hosts have not been able to achieve that status for whatever reason.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I typically only watch Leah on Saturday mornings, but on the occasion I happen to watch at some other time, I've never found any of the hosts to be unwatchable.  

New Contributor

If you really want her to know this you should have posted it on her Facebook page.

Super Contributor

Shawn has changed since she got Lisa's old show!  She's become vain, a name-dropper etc etc, just like Lisa.  The old Shawn was more sincere,

Kerstin has changed a lot,  She was quiet, but I've seen her so hyped up recently, I thought she had been drinking!  Is this something the Q wants because it's not working.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Queen Aud wrote:

Shawn has changed since she got Lisa's old show!  She's become vain, a name-dropper etc etc, just like Lisa.  The old Shawn was more sincere,

Kerstin has changed a lot,  She was quiet, but I've seen her so hyped up recently, I thought she had been drinking!  Is this something the Q wants because it's not working.  

I don't really think Kerstin has changed much.  She seems to have always been hyper.  I certainly don't think she's been drinking. 

I do think Shawn has changed.

I also think it is working for Shawn as she continues to get more "shows" and appears to be the new star.  The Q tracks these hosts' sales. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because for rude and negative comments about the host.

Valued Contributor

The other hosts are not into themselves as Shawn is.  They are family oriented and do their job to the most perfection.  That's why you rarely see any negative comments on them.  Shawn loves Shawn and she shows it through and through.