New Contributor

I can't seem to find it at Lord And Taylor ?  Was it there recently?

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@bdickerson wrote:

I wish all host would wear QVC clothes. Do you happen to know the item number for the white underneath tunic

Why do people always say this? Sales people in stores never wear clothing from the store. Ridiculous!

@ellaphant,Absolutely!  Clothing stores give discounts (some even sales dollars to use) so they can use employees to sell their clothes on the floor.  I don't know a store thgat doesn't!  Belk, Dillards, Penneys, Talbots, Chicos, J Jill, and the list goes on.

Honored Contributor

@Cloester wrote:

I can't seem to find it at Lord And Taylor ?  Was it there recently?

@Cloester

Welcome to the boards!

I'm not sure when it sold out, but it was listed on their site when I browsed using the picture.

The black version is on the PLW website, but it has a bunch of writing on the back, if you're in to that.

From the L & T site-

Peace Love World

Mimi French Terry Cowl Neck Cotton Top

• Featuring cotton top with minimalistic design
  • Cowl neck
  • Drop shoulder
  • Long sleeves
  • Live-edge cuffs
  • Pullover style
  • Relaxed-fit
  • Cotton
  • Machine wash
  • Imported
  • Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing a size Small.

Style code: 0500087288653

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@bdickerson wrote:

I wish all host would wear QVC clothes. Do you happen to know the item number for the white underneath tunic

Why do people always say this? Sales people in stores never wear clothing from the store. Ridiculous!

Umm, yes they do. All the time.  I don't know any stores that require them to but SA's wear the clothing.  It would be stupid not to. 

But beside that, no one is looking at an SA in a store for hours like they are while a host is presenting on TV.

Honored Contributor

On her FB page Kerstin said her tank top was Athleta and the sweatshirt was Peace Love World from TJMaxx.