Valued Contributor

Kerstin's short Romper

[ Edited ]

Kerstin was on with Becca Cosmetics and now the TSV kickoff for Outdoor Living. She wore a very short romper. For those who saw it, did you like it? I'm trying to figure out if I do. She definitely has the bod for it I just don't know if it's appropriate for hosting on television.

Initial thought was it looked a little too baseball like. 

Trusted Contributor

The outfit would be cute on a teenager.  Kirsten is not a teenager, no matter how she might wish she was.  I don't expect her to dress like an old woman, but her fashions border on costumes many times.  I always believe a lady looks her best when she embraces her age.  Kirsten is not as young as she acts, and every year it's getting harder to watch.  She needs to let go of her baby voice, too.  Grown women can be beautiful, no matter their age, as long as they embrace their age with grace.

Respected Contributor

I didn't like the look.  I thought it was a robe when I first clicked on the channel and she was standing behind a counter.

Honored Contributor

She looks great in it, but IMO it's not appropriate for her to wear to work.  It's too casual and way, way too short.

Regular Contributor

At first, I thought she was wearing a baseball shirt and no pants!!!!! She has great looking legs. I, however, do not!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a prude....but i feel it isn't appropriate........some people have the need to draw attention to themselves...

Esteemed Contributor

It's the first time I ever saw a host wear a romper. She works out all the time and is very proud of her body. She just finds it difficult to show it off in every way possible.

Honored Contributor

Here we go again!!!  Except for expensive jewelry shows, casual is definitely appropriate in this day and age!!  Some  want to live in yesterday's world that was so boring and regimented regarding dress and that's their choice but they also want everyone else to do so to!!  I really don't care what a host/salesperson wears - it's the products I am interested in!!  

Super Contributor

A person's manner of dress should be appropriate to the settting.

Kerstin's romper would be fine in her own home.

Was it appropriate to wear to her job?

IMO, that's a big NO.

It looked like she and the OAP called each other the night before.

Honored Contributor

Kertsin isn't my favorite host, however, she rocked that romper.  She has the body for it and works hard for it so why shouldn't wear it.  I don't have any problem with her wearing that on her show.