Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin's Skirt on Sat Morn Q

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, that was the first time I posted a picture here, so I am completely shocked it even worked lol!  Thanks for originally finding the picture.  To me, on a real person, the non-perforated part of the skirt seemed at least 2 inches shorter making it look more like the 90's "micro-mini", but maybe it was a trick of the TV or something.

@ajsidney12 You've hit the nail on the head.  I think the uproar is that on Kerstin, the non-perforated part of the skirt stopped quite a bit farther up the thigh than this photo.  It could be that she either pulled it up higher on her waist, or her body type has a natural waist that is higher than the model.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Wildcat fan this might be the correct one that lipstick diva noted above.

8890997_fpx.jpeg

I didn't see it.  If that's it, I don't like it at all.  I'm sure it was super expensive too. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 in case you change your mind or want to pick one up for your gift closet, it was only $109.00.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I can see wearing that skirt, but only one time in my small city, everyone would remember it. No value there. Give me a black midi pencil skirt and I can wear it forever.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  that's not a bad price for that skirt.  i wonder what it's made of.  i wouldn't have any place to wear it more than once or twice so i'm not in the market for it.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  that's not a bad price for that skirt.  i wonder what it's made of.  i wouldn't have any place to wear it more than once or twice so i'm not in the market for it.

It says it's poly and elastane. 

There is another designer who makes this in plain black and an orange but it's $195.00. 

I don't think the price is bad at all but I'd have nowhere to where this.  I certainly couldn't wear it to work and I have no events coming up.

Plus like @MaggieMack said, it would be a skirt to remember so it's not something I'd get a lot of use from.

I would bet Kerstin looked great in this skirt but then I didn't see it on her.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 in case you change your mind or want to pick one up for your gift closet, it was only $109.00.  Smiley Happy

Uggghh.  No, lol. It's hideous 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.