Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin's Jacket on Dooney and Bourke

@Biftu wrote:

I have that jacket and it looks great with all denim washes with pants as well as over my denim dresses.  It ran true to size on me.  

@Biftu @World Traveler I have this jacket too and I love it.  I ordered it as soon as it went on clearance.  I ordered the xxs and it fits great.  It's generous in sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I have that jacket and it looks great with all denim washes with pants as well as over my denim dresses.  It ran true to size on me.  

@Biftu @World Traveler I have this jacket too and I love it.  I ordered it as soon as it went on clearance.  I ordered the xxs and it fits great.  It's generous in sizing.

@Pecky  Same here.  I saw it when it was first offered but grabbed it as soon as it went on sale.  I also got the xxs which is my normal size.  You are right, it is a generous fit especially in the arms since they are drop sleeves.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AvalonRose wrote:

It's really nice, but I wish they had the models in the correct sizes.  Jackie's jacket was nowhere near being able to button....so you know it was tight on her.  Same with all the models.

@AvalonRose 

I saw the picture of Jackie and all I could think was that the stylists are at it again! I'm sorry but they really suck

I wonder if the model picks their choice of size.  Jackie always wears clothing too small for her.  

@rms1954 

I am leaning towards the stylists because you just don't see it with vendors that choose the models and what they wear. Besides the stylist should be checking for proper fit before the ladies walk out! Otherwise what are they there for?!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucylu12 and @rms1954 Thank you both! Heart

@World Traveler 

It's fabulous.

Did you order it?

[Ooops, finished the thread and see that you did. Hope you love it.]