Regular Contributor

Re: Kerstin's Jacket on Dooney and Bourke

It's really nice, but I wish they had the models in the correct sizes.  Jackie's jacket was nowhere near being able to button....so you know it was tight on her.  Same with all the models.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose I ordered it in both the Medium, my regular size, and the Large, just in case. Medium should fit, but we'll see. Because it is a jacket, I will wear it over something else, so I wanted to ensure I had plenty of room underneath in case I wear something with sleeves.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Found it!

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 5.35.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 5.42.08 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

I have that jacket and it looks great with all denim washes with pants as well as over my denim dresses.  It ran true to size on me.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu What were the only colors this came in? All the video says is that this is the only color left.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Biftu What were the only colors this came in? All the video says is that this is the only color left.

@World Traveler This was the only color this jacket came in.  Only color left is incorrect.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

It's really nice, but I wish they had the models in the correct sizes.  Jackie's jacket was nowhere near being able to button....so you know it was tight on her.  Same with all the models.

@AvalonRose 

I saw the picture of Jackie and all I could think was that the stylists are at it again! I'm sorry but they really suck

Honored Contributor

@Biftu When I started reading the thread I thought I'd suggest it to you because I thought it might be cute over the LOGO blackberry maxi. Then as I read the thread I see you own it! Have you tried it with the maxi?

I have that same tie dye in the same color blue in a Rock & Republic blouse I bought last year at Kohls. The blouse has cap sleeves and metal studs on the shoulders.
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AvalonRose wrote:

@AvalonRose 

I saw the picture of Jackie and all I could think was that the stylists are at it again! I'm sorry but they really suck

I wonder if the model picks their choice of size.  Jackie always wears clothing too small for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@BiftuWhen I started reading the thread I thought I'd suggest it to you because I thought it might be cute over the LOGO blackberry maxi. Then as I read the thread I see you own it! Have you tried it with the maxi?

I have that same tie dye in the same color blue in a Rock & Republic blouse I bought last year at Kohls. The blouse has cap sleeves and metal studs on the shoulders.

@Pearlee See how you know my style!  I've only worn it a couple of times since I haven't been out much so I haven't tried it with anything but jeans as of yet.

i like this tie dye coloring.  Your blouse sounds fun and funky.