Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,781
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Pecky, Unfortunately we have no info on the black top Kerstin, your best bet might be to ask on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/KerstinLindquistQVC 

Susan Q-Social


Thank you Susan !! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,142
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Kerstin's Black Top

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Pecky, Unfortunately we have no info on the black top Kerstin, your best bet might be to ask on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/KerstinLindquistQVC 

Susan Q-Social


Thank you Susan !! 


@Pecky did you see my response above?  Here is a photo.

 

Aqua | Black Cashmere Slashed Arm Cashmere Sweater | Lyst

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,087
Registered: ‎03-10-2016

That's a cute top.

 

It's from Halston?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,781
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Pecky, Unfortunately we have no info on the black top Kerstin, your best bet might be to ask on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/KerstinLindquistQVC 

Susan Q-Social


Thank you Susan !! 


@Pecky did you see my response above?  Here is a photo.

 

Aqua | Black Cashmere Slashed Arm Cashmere Sweater | Lyst


@LipstickDiva Hi, I just checked it out.  I really like this one too! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,781
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I think it may be the one.  I was reading the reviews and they said it is a tighter fit than shown in the picture which is how it looked on Kerstin.  I just am not sure if I want to spend $141 with $13 shipping on it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,142
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Kerstin's Black Top

[ Edited ]

@bri20 wrote:

That's a cute top.

 

It's from Halston?


@bri20, the one I posted isn't Halston.  It's Aqua.  I'm not sure if Kerstin's was Halston or not.  This one I posted looks very much like the one she had on.   Someone asked her on her FB page but she hasn't answered.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,087
Registered: ‎03-10-2016

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

That's a cute top.

 

It's from Halston?


@bri20, the one I posted isn't Halston.  It's Aqua.  I'm not sure if Kerstin's was Halston or not.  This one I posted looks very much like the one she had on.   Someone asked her on her FB page but she hasn't answered.


@LipstickDiva, oh okay.  

 

I like that top a lot.