Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin looks spectacular!

Kerstin has worn plenty of dresses on air and some of them are on the rather short side. They have even been the subject of threads on this board.  LOL

Not to mention, she posts plenty of photos of herself in a bikini on social media.  I think she's pretty pleased with her figure, as she should be.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like bell sleeves and she needs some spanx to smooth, but she looks great in white.  As for the black boots and legs, she has a stylist so guess they are ok.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the dress looks fine and Kerstin has the figure to pull off a form-fitting dress.  The only adjustment to the outfit I would have made is opting for brown or taupe boots and  taupe colored tight.  To my eyes that would not have been such a stark contrast to the ivory of the dress.  

Respected Contributor

Kerstin doesn't strike me as a fashionista. Usually she is dressed down and when she does dress up she doesn't know how to pull an outfit together.

The dress was ok, but then the tights or whatever she had going on and the shoes just didn't go right.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18