Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin looks spectacular!

Josie is a hard act to follow for anybody.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Don't care for her or her look.

@MarthaStewardess....... me too I usually change the channel when she is on ... she is such a show-off 👎

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Honored Contributor

Yes she did look lovely----but can ony watch her with the sound muted--not a fan

Trusted Contributor

Kerstin is a pretty woman with a nice slender figure; however, for those of you bashing the dress with the boots, you will note in watching her she NEVER wears dresses because her legs are on the heavy side/larger side (only in proportion to the rest of her).  So wearing boots is a camouflage, although a dressier boot may have been more in order for some here since the dress is not as casual.  I think it's just a matter of style, personally.

Jennifer Coffey uses similar camouflaging techniques for the same body-type issues. We all have to work with or around our god-given flaws, right?

Respected Contributor

Yuk

Respected Contributor

Kerstin works out a ton, that’s no secret, and her fit body shows it. Good for her. Her preferred style is casual and frequently wears workout type clothes bc she hosts a lot of the fitness shows. I like Kerstin and like her casual style, but still thought she looked very nice in a dress. It was probably a little out of her comfort zone, so good for her.

Honored Contributor

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure. I think her hair looks ok, but that white fitted dress does nothing for her very thin figure. I remember Kirsten looking very fit and healthy a few years ago and she looked drop dead gorgeous in everything.

Honored Contributor

I think she is very attractive and looks great. I think her casual vibe is carried through everything  she wears....casual or dressier.

She has her own personal look and it works for her.IMO