Honored Contributor

Kerstin looks beautiful tonight!

Love the hair and I love the jumpsuit! I would say Navy is definitely her color!

And on a side note when Michael Douglas called in and said he was at his father's it made me Google Kirk Douglas. Did you know he's 102 this year?!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kerstin looks beautiful tonight!

@Andreatoo I thought she looked lovely with her hair up like that.  What a difference it makes.  I think a woman looks very classic and graceful when their hair is up. 

Occasional Visitor

LOOOOVE the jumpsuit. Any idea what it is? Who? Where can we get it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmyinIndy I have one that looks identical from Antonio Melani (Dillard's).  I have seen another brand that looked similar, can't remember which now but that is the one I have, got it back in March or April (so it might be all gone by now).

I just checked Dillard's and they  no longer have that one on their website.  However, there is one very similar.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Love the hair and I love the jumpsuit! I would say Navy is definitely her color!

And on a side note when Michael Douglas called in and said he was at his father's it made me Google Kirk Douglas. Did you know he's 102 this year?!!

@Andreatoo- Been a long time Michael D. fan.  Seems kinda cool that he called in on the show....wish I could've heard it!  No - didn't realize his father was 102!  Awesome!

Super Contributor

She obviously stepped up her game, presenting with the lovely and gracious Catherine!!!!!!