Super Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

Here you go: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiQazAKUk3A&t=102s

And she's much taller than Jen Coffey, which is quite obvious. 

Kerstin specifically speaks of her height beginning at 1:40 into the video. 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

Here you go: 

Hopefully Kerstin is aware that posters disagree with her! 🙄

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Super Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

Here you go: 

Hopefully Kerstin is aware that posters disagree with her! 🙄

Indeed! Smiley LOL Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I question the body trainer comment.  She may have been but I known the had weight problems at one time.  

@rms1954 Kerstin posted a picture on social media that was taken this past Easter, and I was surprised to see that her biological daughter seems to have a weight problem.  I am not being critical just stating my observation  You are probably correct that Kerstin did, as well, when younger.

I could have sworn that I've heard her say in the past that she is 5'9" but must have misunderstood.  She looks taller.

And this is exactly why parents need to stop posting photos of their underage children. Her weight, really? The one she posted of her daughter looking upset two days ago was a private moment and I really think this woman needs a filter. 

Frequent Contributor

Every time i’ve heard Kerstin mention her height, she has said 5’9””. If you do a google search, it will say 5’5”, but there’s a lot of google info about people that’s inaccurate. She does look great in clothes, though - flat waist, great posture and toned legs kinda help 😊

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

I've been watching Kerstin with Isaac this morning, and all I can say is she sure makes everything look good!  I have to remind myself that she is 5'9" and slim, and I am 5'1" and not slim!  However, she works for her shape. She just mentioned that she is up everyday at 4:30 am doing squats!  I admire her for her energy level!  Isaac must be thrilled to have her modeling his clothes!

@Catch71 She said she is 5'5 and shared that she eats 1200 calories a day. She takes supplements and exercises. 

1200 calories a day is the caloric requirement for a toddler.  She's basically starving herself.  She's probably not as healthy as everyone thinks.  To each his own I guess.  Seems really restrictive to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

I've been watching Kerstin with Isaac this morning, and all I can say is she sure makes everything look good!  I have to remind myself that she is 5'9" and slim, and I am 5'1" and not slim!  However, she works for her shape. She just mentioned that she is up everyday at 4:30 am doing squats!  I admire her for her energy level!  Isaac must be thrilled to have her modeling his clothes!

@Catch71 She said she is 5'5 and shared that she eats 1200 calories a day. She takes supplements and exercises. 

1200 calories a day is the caloric requirement for a toddler.  She's basically starving herself.  She's probably not as healthy as everyone thinks.  To each his own I guess.  Seems really restrictive to me. 

All of it is a marketing ploy to increase her sales quota @Linda0215 . Carefully orchestrated and based on a lot of the responses on her Instagram it's working.

Respected Contributor

LOL  Must be those 8 Greens she drinks every day!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Most women don't get her physique by just sitting. It takes exercise and good diet. She looks like an athlete.

How many squats can you do in a day?

Our body shape is mostly "generic."

Respected Contributor

I don't watch Kerstin. She annoys me for some reason.