Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can only imagine the hundreds of TVs clicking off when Kerstin and Lisa hit the airwaves.  I know mine did.

I am with  you...............only i can take Lisa.....but not 

Kerstin.....i saw the beginning and in the start of the show only Kerstin kept changing....then Lisa joined in.....for some reason Kerstin thinks she has to model everything she presents..................

Respected Contributor

@iTalia when I saw the TSV presented at midnight it was 3 easy pays.

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Watching their show and it’s making me laugh how they both are changing in and out of all the clothes and trying on everything. They both can wear anything and look great! They both love the camera too. 

And wasn’t the TSV only on 3 ez pays at midnight or was I dreaming? Now it’s on 5. Maybe it’s not selling well. It’s cute but much too long for me. I would have no need for that type of duster cardigan. 

You are correct the TSV was only 3 easy pays and now it is 5. Her last couple of TSV's have not been selling. Her lack of taste level is showing. Two blouses that had superman capes on the front and then one on the back.  IMHO, she always says she will do anything for money. That is her MO.

Frequent Contributor

I thought both hosts did a good job in presenting the TSV and how it could be used with different pieces in Lisa’s line.  It is really rather versatile.  May order one.  I find Kirsten to be a good host.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Valued Contributor

I am glad this topic came up about Lisa's clothing line (a little off about the two hosting today.) I have only watched Lisa twice and the last time was with her TSV joggers and after returning for a smaller size, I wear and love these pants. Today I have enjoyed watching her and her pep and sense of humor..... saying she hopes she does not make anyone mad with her antics. I did order the TSV duster and hope that is not a mistake for a fashion statement. But, while on her segment, the winged tops came on for less than $20. They were very pricey at one time even on the TSV price. I read all of the reviews and it seems her tops need to be sized down also, like her pants. Also, the reviews went from absolutely hating them and feeling they looked ridiculous, to LOVING them. I did not see the video with them worn backwards and the cape part in front, but likely that is the way I will wear them. I ordered four at that price and if I have to send all back, the shipping will be a little over the cost of one top, so maybe I can stand that. Does anyone  here own those "super hero caped tops" and if so, can you give me a thumbs up or thumbs down.