Valued Contributor

Watching their show and it’s making me laugh how they both are changing in and out of all the clothes and trying on everything. They both can wear anything and look great! They both love the camera too. 

And wasn’t the TSV only on 3 ez pays at midnight or was I dreaming? Now it’s on 5. Maybe it’s not selling well. It’s cute but much too long for me. I would have no need for that type of duster cardigan. 

Super Contributor

The duster is nice, but I have found a few recently at local stores for way below that price. TJMaxx, Ross, and Stein Mart. All at around the $30 price point. One was even on clearance for about $12!! I really like one of the tops they showed on air under the duster, but when I went online to look for it, it was $89!!!!! What??!! Why would I EVER pay that price when I can find something similar for WAY LESS??!  I rarely buy clothing on QVC (or HSN) anymore unless it's drastically reduced on clearance. If you know how to shop, you can find almost identical pieces for a fraction of the cost of what they charge!! 

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine the hundreds of TVs clicking off when Kerstin and Lisa hit the airwaves.  I know mine did.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can only imagine the hundreds of TVs clicking off when Kerstin and Lisa hit the airwaves.  I know mine did.

LOL I am laughing out loud.  I could not agree more.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crush wrote:

The duster is nice, but I have found a few recently at local stores for way below that price. TJMaxx, Ross, and Stein Mart. All at around the $30 price point. One was even on clearance for about $12!! I really like one of the tops they showed on air under the duster, but when I went online to look for it, it was $89!!!!! What??!! Why would I EVER pay that price when I can find something similar for WAY LESS??!  I rarely buy clothing on QVC (or HSN) anymore unless it's drastically reduced on clearance. If you know how to shop, you can find almost identical pieces for a fraction of the cost of what they charge!! 

I do the same thing.  I remember seeing embroidered jeans on tv.  I went looking around locally and found very nice ones for a lot less and they fit well.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

40 something year olds acting like 16 year olds.    CLICK

Respected Contributor

@Kardi @Lisa is 55

Valued Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Kardi @Lisa is 55

OMG, that makes it worse.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

👍👍👍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL!