New Contributor

Kerstin Lindquist's shirt from Saturday's show.

Hi, I am new, but I'm tring to find out the blue and white striped shirt Kerstin wore on Saturdays show for my wife's bday. 

I tried calling in by no luck.  Hope she or her assistant reads these.

Would appreciate the help! Thanks Mike

Respected Contributor

Re: Kerstin Lindquist's shirt from Saturday's show.

If you mean the show she does with David in the late morning on Saturdays, that may have been her own shirt.  I did not watch the show.  But that morning show does not center around clothes, so it likely was her own personal clothing and may not be from QVC.  Maybe someone else on the boards will have a more definiative answer.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Is it this shirt? I have no idea but maybe someone else can help if this is what you are looking for.

ShirtCapture.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked her FB page.  She has been getting a lot of requests about the info on that top, since Sunday.  No response yet.

New Contributor

Hi, yes that is the shirt.  Thanks!  Hope she or someone at QVC see this and can get back to me/us.

Mike

New Contributor

Thank you Puppy Lips! 

New Contributor

How did you find the picture? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

OMG!  That shirt is now famous!  My daughter in Denver texted me when Kirsten was wearing the thing!  She wanted me to buy it for her (she sometimes does that....and I do buy whatever for her).

I called CS and they had no idea but the CS rep came back so quickly I didn't think she delved very much into it, so later I called back and got another CS and they definitely had no idea about that shirt.

There are other requests here for that shirt.  My guess is QVC is busy copying it so they can sell it because it doesn't seem to be a QVC shirt (or they'd let us all know).

It will show up eventually to be sold on QVC AFTER it's copied.

Everyone just needs to hang in there I guess.  Ha!

I've always felt that they should only have to wear QVC clothes on the air while selling QVC clothes.  I know some disagree but I find it .....well...(I'm trying not to get deleted) inconsistent to say, "This is amazing" while not wearing it or at least putting forth some effort that way.

I'm not talking about all of the clothes just what they're selling over and over.

Carolyn and a few other's are really good at that.  My guess is they probably sell more clothes than some of the other's.  Shawn seldom wears QVC clothes because I've called because my daughter likes the clothes Shawn often wears.  My daughter is 38 and likes clothes like Kristen wears.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm just old.  I don't see anything terribly attractive about that shirt.  Not sure what all the fuss is about.  But again, I'm old.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Golfr71 wrote:

How did you find the picture? Thanks!

@Golfr71 

From video on Q during that show. Listed under items recently on air under the Shop QVC TV at top right of page.

I think someone has posted in the past that she shops at Free The People so you could check there.