Respected Contributor

I cannot find the beige sweater she has on during "Fall for Outerwear"....can anybody help?

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Kerstein's sweater.......

@Hoovermom  - Glad you asked, I was looking for it too.  It may be from her personal closet and not offered on QVC.  Hope it is though, or maybe coming soon.  It's a nice sweater!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom , I'm pretty sure it's Club Monaco Women's Quarter Sleeve V-Neck sweater.  It's on sale right now for $149.00.  I can't post the link.

I only know this because I'm pretty sure one of the actresses from Young & Restless had the same sweater on and I recognized it and looked it up.   

Honored Contributor

I like it too but couldn't watch the show to see the fashions presented.

Unless she changed after the microdermabrasion thingy I would think she'd be wearing something she's presenting at some point...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I like it too but couldn't watch the show to see the fashions presented.

Unless she changed after the microdermabrasion thingy I would think she'd be wearing something she's presenting at some point...

@Andreatoo she had the same sweater on during the Fall for Outerwear show.  My guess is because the show was all outerwear and nothing else so she couldn't put an outfit together from what she was presenting.  

Super Contributor

Kerstein is suffering from a broken rib....that could be why  she is not changing clothes as often or as quickly....I believe she did it while exercising.....

Esteemed Contributor

A broken rib?  Jeez that's a pretty bad injury.  I hope she is okay, however I thought she was little "Miss work out".........LOL     

Honored Contributor

Kerstin has a fractured and displaced rib.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva :  Yes, it on sale at Club Monaco for $149, only size is XS which I cannot wear.  Thank you so much for finding this sweater for me.  Have a great weekend.