Respected Contributor

I just watched the video ... thought Kerry was acting kind of silly waving her arms like a ""butterfly"" (not just once) ... but I guess she can make that part of her job.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 brunette8706 said: When I think of a model I think professional, oh wait its QVC anything goes. If this was a Louis show I'm sure he would have flipped his lid. As far as Sue Graver, she was saving face I don't think she was going to reprimand her in front of a million people. Kerri in my opinion was kind of mocking Sue Gravers chiffon vest by doing the butterfly dance, once was cute but she just didn't know when to quit. I really felt bad for Susan Graver.

Why? Does he not allow silly and fun?

Trusted Contributor
On 3/13/2014 sparklestar said:
On 3/11/2014 brunette8706 said: When I think of a model I think professional, oh wait its QVC anything goes. If this was a Louis show I'm sure he would have flipped his lid. As far as Sue Graver, she was saving face I don't think she was going to reprimand her in front of a million people. Kerri in my opinion was kind of mocking Sue Gravers chiffon vest by doing the butterfly dance, once was cute but she just didn't know when to quit. I really felt bad for Susan Graver.

Why? Does he not allow silly and fun?

Actually I didn't think it was "fun". I thought she was extremely annoying and she just looked like a silly unprofessional person. She acted ridiculous. I like "fun" and her behavior wasn't it. As far as Louis I think he's all business and all of his shows seem more professional in my opinon.

Super Contributor

Kerri told Lisa (and this was on air) that she partied over the weekend in Jacksonville. It looked like she continued ""the partying"" on Monday night! I wondered if she had been drinking...that was my first thought when she was acting ""silly"".

Super Contributor

I've seen several of Louis's shows, and he is all business. I don't think he would have been very tolerant of Kerri and her behavior.

Regular Contributor

Kerry the model is.....a free spirit, fun, and beautiful. I watched the presentation for A251202 and it looks like she was just expressing herself. The vest looks light and airy and watching the presentation and seeing it on Lisa in the abstract black and white pattern made me want to get one. : ) I think the models were having fun, actually everyone appeared to be. They don't have to be stuffy all the time. And who knows, a lot goes on behind the scenes. She may have been trying the break the ice. Thumbs up to Kerry and Monica for entertainment. : )

Super Contributor

wow! just watched it after someone posted the item number. how incredibly strange. the model seemed to be ridiculing the garment first, and then the arm block of the other model? I would have complained...she actually put her hands on her, and as Judge Judy says: " you can not do that!" i though Graver looked annoyed. what a narcissistic display! maybe she had too much coffee.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor
On 3/13/2014 maryebrown said:

Kerri told Lisa (and this was on air) that she partied over the weekend in Jacksonville. It looked like she continued "the partying" on Monday night! I wondered if she had been drinking...that was my first thought when she was acting "silly".

i thought maybe hypercaffeinemia, but if she had been partying the night before she probably still had alcohol in her system. it surely was not "cute", and i suspect that all the jolliness on air was to keep the viewers from realizing what a hugely inappropriate display it was. hey, we all make mistakes, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she is in her early 20,s and still prone to idiocy. II know i was at that age.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with anonyomous. I like her. I was sorry to hear that she'd left after she had her baby.

I'm glad she's back sometimes. Sometimes Iris is silly and I've heard her speak more than most of the other models. She is also one of my favorite models. They both have wonderful smiles. I don't see where either of them does anything wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

Lately I've noticed the models have been talking more, and the models have started it more than they have in the past. Amy has always done it on her show, but it looks like something the Q is promoting. For what reason? Only God and the Q know....