Esteemed Contributor
Watched the video and I must say I have never seen a model behave that way. neither Susan nor Lisa appeared to quite know what to say. For once Susan appeared quite speechless!
Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Silverandgold said:

I watched the video as I didn't see the show & thought it was unprofessional at the very least. I agree that Susan went along with it, but was displeased as was Lisa when the camera shot to her, she looked uncomfortable that Kerri was still clowning around. But they couldn't reprimand her or reel her in discreetly on air. I am sure she'll be spoken to. There's a time & place for everything & this was neither the time nor the place. It seemed they carried the pre-party on air.

I agree. I would bet Susan and especially Lisa were not that happy, but couldn't really say anything at the time.

Super Contributor
Feel bad for Graver? Is this a joke? Feel bad for the queen of constant babbling, jumping around, elvis dances? I suspect that if Graver was upset it was because all of the attention wasn't focused on her!
Trusted Contributor

Grace K-

I agree with your assessment about Sue Graver. But in regards to Kerri acting like a total idiot and distracting customers from Sue Graver's time slot, yes at that point I did feel bad for Susan. I think she was really trying to save face and go "along" with the idiocy. Kerri's action did NOT WANT ME to BUY THAT VEST. First of all that vest is not my style but by her mocking the vest with her butterfly dance constant throughout the show, did not give it a positive vibe, if you get my drift.

Kerri pulled the same stunt with Laura Gellar. She was flapping her arms all around while Laura tried to apply makeup to her and Laura Gellar told her "Don't Do That!" She was literally upset!

Super Contributor
Brunette8706 I understand that you feel bad for Graver. But I simply can't conjure up any respect for her and the manner in which she conducts herself during her shows. As far as I'm concerned, Graver was looking in a mirror when she was seeing Kerrie ask so ridiculous.
Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 brii said:

I think some love to complain and look for any little thing to be offended by...

Exactly much to do about nothing.

Honored Contributor
I did not see it, but I'm sure it's much ado about nothing. Kerry is a doll.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Susan graver can hold her own and out talk anyone at any time.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

There wasn't much on TV at the time so I happened to watch it live. I didn't see anything wrong going on. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. I thought it was a hoot.

Respected Contributor

Some like silly, some don't. Just a matter of opinion and I think we've heard them all on this topic.