Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 maryebrown said:
I watched from the beginning too. Once the drama over Courtney and her birthday cake was over, Lisa was talking with the models. Kerry went over and told Lisa she was in Jacksonville partying over the weekend. That's when the silliness started, and continued for about 15 minutes during Susan Graver's items. Kerry and Monica were certainly hamming it up as the videos show...Jackie was frozen on stage, laughing to the point of crying. Susan mimicked everything that Lisa said, and laughing the whole time.

Exactly why I barely watch PM Style and why I missed it, as soon as I saw Courtney, I turned it off and with good reason apparently. She is so immature and ridiculous, that's what she brings to the show, totally useless as far as I'm concerned.

Super Contributor

I totally agree about Courtney! She serves no purpose on PMS...what is the need for Facebook + her on the show? Considering what most people post on Lisa's FB page, she needs to "drop" it from her show...Relegate Courtney to the wee hours in the morning where I won't see her. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor
Just saw the video. Thought Kerry just looked stupid and unprofessional, and I usually like her as a model. Wouldn't make me want to buy the garment- or hire her as a model. It's fine to have a personality, but don't act like a child.
Valued Contributor

I saw the show, I didn't think it was "THAT BAD", it was unprofessional, maybe a bit silly but it was not CRAZY. I found the WIC stripper dancing more offensive.

Contributor
On 3/11/2014 beach-mom said:

I think Kerri is adorable! I watched the clip and saw nothing wrong. They were all having fun. I'm sure the models know on which shows they have to "toe the line," and on which they can "let loose" a little. I give them all a lot of credit and enjoy seeing them all. Smile

ITA beach-mom.

Petty, petty, petty. Talk about seeing the world through a glass darkly. Keri brought joy and laughter to the set. What a total witch. What an immature unprofessional. Really??? I saw Monica participating, and everyone joined in and laughed. Laughter is joyous. So Keri brought some joy to the job and y'all bash her for it? And do you really think after more than twenty years at the Q Susan gets thrown off by anything that comes her way? What I saw was Susan laughing and enjoying the moment along with the others. I'm just shocked that people out there are so loveless as to criticize another person for creating joy.

Super Contributor

I thought it was hilarious. Its nice to see the girls having a good time. It made me laugh. I thought Susan Graver was a good sport about it.

Super Contributor

I never paid too much attention to PMS because it conflicted with a show that I usually watch. But all of this talk about Courtney, Lisa, Monica and what have you, has caused me to tune in more often. I like some of the antics on the show. It's lighthearted and at the end of the day I could use a good laugh. Actually, I chuckled more at the Model Jackie who was actually in tears from laughing so much. I like Lisa's banter with her models. I like to see women getting along with each other and enjoying one another's company. Back biting gets old and tiresome after awhile.

Regular Contributor

Lighten up! My gosh, you ladies must be a blast at a party. They were only having fun, you know when you giggle and laugh spontaneously with other people. And the one of you who is calling for Kerry's job for that??? REALLY?????? Wow! (shaking head) Geeez. Unbelieveable.

Super Contributor

I looked at the video and thought it was cute. They were just camping it up for the cameras. The cutest thing was watching Jackie who couldn't stop laughing.

Super Contributor

I watched PMS last night, the models Carrie and Monica were having fun. They had a pretend fight over the runway and Carrie was imitating a butterfly. Susan made a comment to Lisa that the models were fighting. All of this was for fun. The model Jackie started laughing to the point she had tears in her eyes.