Honored Contributor

I'm not even going to go look. All this talk about screaming hosts, etc., I check and it seems to be no big deal to me. I guess we each have different tolerance levels for nonsense.

Regular Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Desertdi said:
On 3/10/2014 TrishaMntka said: I can't stand LR, so I watched the video clip attached to SG vest. I change the channel when LR or SG is on. Maybe I should start a thread, "Who do you change the channel for?"

it's been done, many times over

EXACTLY

Regular Contributor

Kerry is on now & not flapping her SG butterfly wings. I'm sure we'll never know what prompted the Madame Butterfly performance. Maybe she was just having one of those moments we all have.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 TrishaMntka said:
On 3/11/2014 Desertdi said:
On 3/10/2014 TrishaMntka said: I can't stand LR, so I watched the video clip attached to SG vest. I change the channel when LR or SG is on. Maybe I should start a thread, "Who do you change the channel for?"

it's been done, many times over

EXACTLY

Yeah, please don't go there.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/11/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I don't watch much of PM Style anymore since they ruined it with Courtney. I go back and forth and as soon as I see her, the channel goes off.

I'm with you, BonnieBelle. Courtney REALLY ruined it for me. I can't watch her for one second. As you do, I change the channel immediately when she comes on.

Regarding Kerry -- I didn't see this particular incident, but it does seem out of character for her. I think she's adorable and I really enjoy her!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

well it goes to show that everyone has different opinions, I was eating dinner and had it on. It made me laugh -- and Susan was laughing in the background, too. Sometimes they drive me crazy, but this time, I thought it was funny - maybe because the rest of my day hadn't gone as planned.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch PMS but have seen similar silliness - always makes me think: 'local talent" i.e., local gals with limited professional potential.

(those who keep winking at the camera or raising one eyebrow during cosmetic demos)

Kate just smiles and remains professional! NY City material!

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Caaareful Shopper said:

I saw the beginning of the Lisa Robertson Show. Kerry and Monica were both playing around with the "look at me, look at me!" and getting in front of each other. It was all in playful jest, in fact Lisa was egging them on. Everyone was laughing. By the time Susan Graver came on, Kerry started up again with Monica. Susan was a little surprised, and Lisa didn't egg them on as much, but it was just a repeat of the earlier fun. That was all. I don't see the drama behind this.

I watched from the beginning too. Once the drama over Courtney and her birthday cake was over, Lisa was talking with the models. Kerry went over and told Lisa she was in Jacksonville partying over the weekend. That's when the silliness started, and continued for about 15 minutes during Susan Graver's items. Kerry and Monica were certainly hamming it up as the videos show...Jackie was frozen on stage, laughing to the point of crying. Susan mimicked everything that Lisa said, and laughing the whole time.

My first impression was that the whole group had been dined and wined before the show...at least, that's what I thought with all 'the egging'.

Honored Contributor

I think Kerri is adorable! I watched the clip and saw nothing wrong. They were all having fun. I'm sure the models know on which shows they have to "toe the line," and on which they can "let loose" a little. I give them all a lot of credit and enjoy seeing them all. Smile

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 brii said:

Out of control is in the eye of the beholder, apparently.

LOL! I agree. It didn't seem out of control to me.