Super Contributor

I don't watch much of PM Style anymore since they ruined it with Courtney. I go back and forth and as soon as I see her, the channel goes off.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch PMS, but I was curious to see what happened because I'm familiar with this model. So, I watched the video. I have to agree with the OP. It was really silly and immature. No model should draw attention to herself like that. She does this all of the time. None of the other models act like her -- thank Goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the video......she didn't seem ""out of control""....it seemed she was having some fun with Monica...walking in front of her...waving her arms like a butterfly.....sg didn't appear to be annoyed from what I could tell....

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 TrishaMntka said: I can't stand LR, so I watched the video clip attached to SG vest. I change the channel when LR or SG is on. Maybe I should start a thread, "Who do you change the channel for?"

it's been done, many times over

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I'm sure Carrie will hear about it, though I don't personally have a problem with her being a bit feisty. If it annoyed Susan then perhaps it gave her a taste of how her usual on-air antics impact some of us... Frankly, I didn't think anything done was a big deal and Susan didn't seem annoyed to me. The show seemed more light hearted than usual to me and I think that's fine.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Out of control is in the eye of the beholder, apparently.

Respected Contributor
It looked to me like everybody, Susan and Lisa included, was laughing.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor
I was laughing about it. Nothing wrong with laughing and having fun sometimes. Come on people....models are people too. Every host has had a silly moment and a good laugh but the models are supposed to be walking mannequins 24/7?
#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I saw nothing wrong with what she did, just having fun........

Regular Contributor

ITA momtodogs.