Respected Contributor

I just watched all 11 minutes of the video of Kerry, et.al and have to say that no one seemed to mind. Both Susan and Lisa were laughing and joking about it.

eta: correction

Regular Contributor

I have noticed a lot of negativity on these forums and I think it is very sad. I watch a lot of youtube and I notice the youtube gurus that are silly and "random" actually have the most subscribers. I have been watching ALOT of youtube to get updated information about what is out there and I find I am buying more from what I have seen on youtube. I think Q has figured that out and has put that cute video of Miss Piggy on there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezctJXwndgo). So far has 1,319,826 views in only 5 days. By youtube standards that is exceptional. That video has Lisa Roberston's name written all over it. It is so glamorous I would be surprised if Lisa was not involved in the making of that video.

Super Contributor
I look at it this way. Modeling is her JOB. Like nursing was mine. Yes, you can act silly and have fun, but not ridiculous in front of the clients! And that kind of behavior was stupid even if it was backstage. If she was funny it would be different, but it was so stupid and unprofessional. She acted like a child. One more reason not to watch the live shows. If we the clients have mixed feelings, then I guess it is up to the boss, QVC, to counsel her. They, not the vendors, the buyers or hosts, are the employer. BTW, I have laughed often when the hosts and guests are funny, but that was just dumb and clumsy.
Regular Contributor

I actually am a registered nurse (working on Masters and really I am supposed to be working on an assignment right now). As nurses we cannot do that because of the line of work of nursing. I could talk all day about the responsibilities of a registered nurse. There are no code blues when shopping on QVC. Shopping is supposed to be fun! : )

Super Contributor

Hummmm I wonder why this video is no longer up?

Interesting.....

Regular Contributor

I fell for it. I just checked and the video for A251202 is still up. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I need to get off these forums and back to my homework. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

It's a different kind of modeling. It is TV after all. Nothing wrong with it. Normally runway models never, never even crack a different facial expression. They barely blink. You are supposed to be a walking hanger after all.

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 AngelLove2 said:

Kerry is definitely the darling of the models or at least she was. Maybe she needed extra attention last night. It is bad enough that the hosts have become circus performers and now the models...too much.

I agree. I blame the hosts that let some of the shows lose focus. I don't want to hear from the models. I want good descriptions of the product and to hear from the designer. That's It!

Super Contributor

Who is re-incarnating these dead posts?

Super Contributor

Sorry to say but I think all those models are out of control.

I can't think of one except maybe Suzanne who shows a little

discretion when they are on.