Super Contributor

Re: Kendra Wilkinson's pink camo back pack --Fashion detectives I need your help!

mcogirl, if you go on the P+D site and go to "Accessories" there is a duffel bag and a cosmetic case in the same pattern and gold plate. There are other similar styled items as well. I also Googled "Pink+Dolphin pink camo backpack" and the image of that backpack came right up.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kendra Wilkinson's pink camo back pack --Fashion detectives I need your help!

I was doing so good this week not shopping and I just bought the duffle bag in that pink camo!!! So cute and on sale! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mcogirl wrote:

@MissRose722 wrote:

mcogirl, I just saw your thread and also like this backpack (the fourth one in the photo).  The backpack is by Pink+Dolphin.  I checked their website, www.pinkdolphinonline.com and it was not on there.  Perhaps discontinued - if so, maybe some are available on eBay.  It is a cute backpack!

lolakimono, thanks so much for posting the photos!

Hi Miss Rose thanks however i Don't believe thats the correct ompany...but We'll keep trying to figure it out..it's a company from the unied kigdom

The 4th one down is Pink + Dolphin.  If you just google pink + dolphin camo backpack then go down to images of backpacks, it comes up. There is also the same backpack but in shades of purple. 

Contributor

Thanks a millionSmiley Wink

Thank you all for taking the time to help me.I really appreciate that...now I just wish I could buy it after all of this!!!!!