Contributor

Kendra Wilkinson's pink camo back pack --Fashion detectives I need your help!

Hi Ladies,

Hoping someone can help me figure out the brand/designer of Kendra's pink  & red camo back pack she is wearing on this past weeks espisode of Kendra on TOP.

The scene is Hank picking Kendra up at the LAX airport.She is wearing it as she gets into his truck.Thanks in advance.

If anyone can figure it out I know one of you fashion slueths can!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kendra Wilkinson's pink camo back pack --Fashion detectives I need your help!

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the episode but maybe try Lug bags.  Or I'd do a google search for pink camo backpack and see what you can find.

You could also try her FB page.

Contributor

Re: Kendra Wilkinson's pink camo back pack --Fashion detectives I need your help!

Thank YOU....lipstick diva..I did do a goolge search and no luck..I am not on facebook so Im not sure if I could access her page...I will search Lug nowSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you find it.  Smiley Happy

I found a video on her FB page from February 25 and she is carrying this bag but I didn't get a full view.

Honored Contributor

@mcogirl

There are a lot of brands that have pink camo-

Jansport

Dickies-

Honored Contributor

Yeah Lola I found a ton of pink camo backpacks too but the OP said pink and red which I couldn't find.  I'm thinking it was actually pink and fuschia/hot pink but maybe it looked red on tv.   

Contributor

Lolakimono I think the 4th one done could possibly be the oneWoman Very Happy

I can't make out the brand on the gold placard.... Just need a bit more help 

THANK YOU so much

Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yeah Lola I found a ton of pink camo backpacks too but the OP said pink and red which I couldn't find.  I'm thinking it was actually pink and fuschia/hot pink but maybe it looked red on tv.   

Can you make out the name of the 4th back pack down with the gold placard on it for me please !Smiley Very HappyI really believe that's the one .i can read that it is from the UK which makes sense because she had just flown in from London ...just can't make out the brand!

Super Contributor

mcogirl, I just saw your thread and also like this backpack (the fourth one in the photo).  The backpack is by Pink+Dolphin.  I checked their website, www.pinkdolphinonline.com and it was not on there.  Perhaps discontinued - if so, maybe some are available on eBay.  It is a cute backpack!

lolakimono, thanks so much for posting the photos!

Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

mcogirl, I just saw your thread and also like this backpack (the fourth one in the photo).  The backpack is by Pink+Dolphin.  I checked their website, www.pinkdolphinonline.com and it was not on there.  Perhaps discontinued - if so, maybe some are available on eBay.  It is a cute backpack!

lolakimono, thanks so much for posting the photos!

Hi Miss Rose thanks however i Don't believe thats the correct ompany...but We'll keep trying to figure it out..it's a company from the unied kigdom