Honored Contributor

New, at Sundance- Item No. 90329

Honored Contributor

These jeans are very pretty!  I am not usually a fan of embroidery on jeans but I do like this design on the sides.  It is just enough to give the jeans appeal for me!

Respected Contributor

Embroidery is very pretty. I like the belt, shoes and bag in the same color. and they go so well with the jeans Tee is perfect with the jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

Embroded jeans are so not me but I really like these.  Going to check them out

Respected Contributor

I like these too.  The embroidery is tastefully done, not gawdy.  Reminds me of some jeans back in the day - 70's - slight bootcut, faded, distressed hems. 

Wonder what the inseam is?  Funny, I just got their catalog the other day and I didn't notice these.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Funny but these seem to be the embroidered jeans for us gals that aren't into embroidered jeans! 😁

Honored Contributor

I am not into a western look so I would not wear something like this.  The design is pretty but not for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Dreamscape Jeans

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo   I'm an embroidery obsessed jean collector....and I'm lovin' these!Smiley Wink

(the boots and bag aren't too shabby if you are into leather...neither can be found on Sundance)

@Andreatoo wrote:

Funny but these seem to be the embroidered jeans for us gals that aren't into embroidered jeans!😁�

Honored Contributor

I am also someone who doesn't like embroidered jeans which to me seem overdone and cutsey but would definitely wear these.  Like the hem look and length as well as the lower waist.

Has anyone ever tried this brand and how do they fit?

Honored Contributor

What a pretty jean Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise