Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Jtdmum   I did, of course, immediately.  They are $118 and I checked the Driftwood site, just to be sure they didn't have a discount (no such luck, and, in fact, no such design).Smiley Wink

@Jtdmum wrote:

Love them!  Pretty sure I don't want to look up the $$ (sundance)

@phoenixbrd @Jtdmum 

Call me crazy but I actually don't think that's a bad price for what you're getting,I looked them up as well and expected that they would cost more. What I didn't like is they put some more embroidery on the back pocket. I could've done without that

@Andreatoo  Thanks for pointing out the embroidery on the back pocket. That is non-negotiable for me and just what I meant by a bit too contrived. I guess I won't be going to Sundance today.☹️

90329_6.jpg

@magicmoodz 

Contrived is the perfect way to describe it. It ruined it for me

Honored Contributor

These are really cute.  They remind me of a pair I wore and wore and wore in the late 60's, early 70's.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Dreamscape Jeans

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo   I agree.  I was thinking about adding that to my post.  I was expecting a higher figure.  Great minds.....Smiley Wink  But why did they ruin a good thing with that backside fou-fou. Smiley Frustrated  Good catch...I didn't notice it and would have been disappointed.

@Andreatoo wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Jtdmum   I did, of course, immediately.  They are $118 and I checked the Driftwood site, just to be sure they didn't have a discount (no such luck, and, in fact, no such design).Smiley Wink

@Jtdmum wrote:

Love them!  Pretty sure I don't want to look up the $$ (sundance)

@phoenixbrd @Jtdmum 

Call me crazy but I actually don't think that's a bad price for what you're getting,I looked them up as well and expected that they would cost more. What I didn't like is they put some more embroidery on the back pocket. I could've done without that

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Love!