Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson In Head To Toe Latex

I think Kelly looks pretty good and I have loved her music since day one.   She's there for a great cause.  Go Kelly C!

Honored Contributor

Not the least bit flattering.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the cause and that supersedes whatever I might think about the design of her clothing.

Maybe she was trying to make a statement with the choice of fabric....if so, kudos.  

I know my canvas Van's and leather-like shooties are not as fashionable as my previous Frye's...but I'm happy with my choices.

Honored Contributor

Looks hot and would be noisy. snap, crackle, pop

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a beautiful woman, that perhaps now has the confidence to unapologetically wear a dramatic dress like this since her recent weight loss. Although I would certainly not wear it, she appears to be happy doing so, and to that I say, "Strut your stuff Kelly!" 😁There was a thread here yesterday about self love, and that's a beautiful thing.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Well said my friend! I think she looks confident and proud and while I wouldn't make the same choices I've always thought Kelly seemed like such a lovely person. I hope she's happy and can maintain the weight loss as I'm sure she wants to.
Didnt she recently go through a divorce?

Respected Contributor

It looks awful. That's all I can say.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Love the cause and that supersedes whatever I might think about the design of her clothing.

Maybe she was trying to make a statement with the choice of fabric....if so, kudos.  

I know my canvas Van's and leather-like shooties are not as fashionable as my previous Frye's...but I'm happy with my choices.

@phoenixbrd 

Jambu makes beautiful faux leather shoes and no stinky feet!! That used to be my one problem with the vegan leather

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo , Kelly seems happily married and hasn't gone through a divorce.  It's her mother-in-law Reba McIntyre who did. Kelly's husband Brandon is Reba's ex-husband's son.

Respected Contributor

She looks great from the neck up, but don't like the dress or boots. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  I'm not sure if she's divorced, but she really looks happy, and is a true success story!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖