Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson In Head To Toe Latex

Is there no one who advises her, she evidently has very poor taste. KC's only justification for that dress is that she wants to show off her weight loss. I think she has a nice figure, that dress does nothing for her.

Esteemed Contributor

You guys are so funny with your comments. The dress? Ouch.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

She could have showcased her weight loss with so many attractive things...that dress makes her look like she's auditioning for a role in an outer space B movie.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ya know it wouldn't be "so" bad if the shoulders weren't pointed like that lol...that just looks terrible imo

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

Yikes...from the top of her head down to her feet, there isn't much of anything going for this look. She does have a nice smile, except I can't get past the lips. The entire look is pretty sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I just read a comment elsewhere that someone made saying that dress made her look like she was shrink wrapped for storage. 

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

She wore this latex midi dress by Alex Perry and latex boots to the Hollywood Beauty Awards. The awards are a benefit for an animal charity. She was filling in to receive an award for a friend.

It takes guts to wear a latex dress! I'm not a fan of latex clothing but I think she pulls it off. The article said she recently lost 37 pounds.

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700140.jpg

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700078.jpg 

The Rock Band KISS(from the 70's) comes to mind...she just needs the white face paint and she's got the total look! 

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a beautiful woman, that perhaps now has the confidence to unapologetically wear a dramatic dress like this since her recent weight loss. Although I would certainly not wear it, she appears to be happy doing so, and to that I say, "Strut your stuff Kelly!" 😁There was a thread here yesterday about self love, and that's a beautiful thing.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I think her makeup looks great in this picture. The lip is bright and bold. I thinks she pulls off the dress, and her body looks great. Thankfully we all have different likes and dislikes, or this world would be a one note place. I say celebrate our differences.  

Trusted Contributor

Very funny posts in this thread.  Some of you could get a job writing comedy or satire.  Love it.