Honored Contributor

Kelly Clarkson In Head To Toe Latex

She wore this latex midi dress by Alex Perry and latex boots to the Hollywood Beauty Awards. The awards are a benefit for an animal charity. She was filling in to receive an award for a friend.

It takes guts to wear a latex dress! I'm not a fan of latex clothing but I think she pulls it off. The article said she recently lost 37 pounds.

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700140.jpg

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700078.jpg 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson In Head To Toe Latex

Kelly Clarkson has the worst taste in clothing of any performer if whom I can think.  I tune in daily for our noon news just as her show is ending and often find her attire unbelievable.  She needs a competent stylist and needs to listen to that person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

maybe if i was a size 0    maybe, just maybe   I would wear this

otherwise  NO

Esteemed Contributor

She fights weight issues. I know how that feels. Nevertheless, wearing tight-fitting, sexy dresses does not flatter her. She needs a new stylist. Sorry but my mind harkens back to a famous French delicacy called boudin.

Honored Contributor

I thought her wedding dress was beautiful. It was by Temperley London 

weddings-2013-10-1-kelly-clarkson-wedding-dress-wedding-gown-wedding-pictures-celebrity-weddings-1-21-main.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

She wore this latex midi dress by Alex Perry and latex boots to the Hollywood Beauty Awards. The awards are a benefit for an animal charity. She was filling in to receive an award for a friend.

It takes guts to wear a latex dress! I'm not a fan of latex clothing but I think she pulls it off. The article said she recently lost 37 pounds.

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700140.jpg

kelly-clarkson-attends-the-2020-hollywood-beauty-awards-at-news-photo-1581700078.jpg 

But will she be able "pull it off" would be my question. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 That's what I'm wondering-how do you get in and out of that dress? Yikes, sticky and sweaty...

Honored Contributor

Latex ain't easy to wear.  Now, I'm not speaking from personal experience or anything Woman Embarassed  Just what I've observed over the years.  I've seen rail thin models in latex and latex just grabs, wrinkles and puckers.

She looked like she was having a good time so I say, Go 'head Kelly, have fun.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's certainly attention grabbing.

(I would imagine it's an anti-leather statement because of the charity involved.  I think she actually looks pretty good but to me it's just gaudy, the whole look, lips especially.)

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

She fights weight issues. I know how that feels. Nevertheless, wearing tight-fitting, sexy dresses does not flatter her. She needs a new stylist. Sorry but my mind harkens back to a famous French delicacy called boudin.

@Vivian  I doubt she has a stylist.  Surely a professional wouldn't dress her in puffy little dresses with gathered shirts and huge ugly flowers.  I think her clothing choices are HER idea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment