Valued Contributor

Re: Keira Knightley In Chanel

The dress is very frilly and feminine but it should either be shorten to true tea length or long to the floor the in between just makes it look frumpy.  The shoes are too clunky for such a fussy dress making it look awkward. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I don’t care for the dress st all. She must have grabbed the shoes by mistake...

Respected Contributor

I luv everything about this look, even the clunky shoes.  She's so petite she can get away with such a distinctive shoe w/the feminine dress.

I think she looks gorgeous!!  Thumbs up from me.  Woman Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

The dress is beautiful from the waist up. The chunky belt and the chunky shoes don't go with the delicate looking lace at the top of the dress. Keira needs a better stylist. Because she's a Chanel ambassador, she tends to wear everything that Chanel makes without editing her clothing and accessories to fit her body and style and the look is off kilter because of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think someone thought they were clever matching the buckle on the shoes with the buckle on the belt but it just doesn't work. Something thinner and strappier in a light metallic shade or a pearl maybe? I think the dress is pretty and feminine

Respected Contributor

Love the dress, lose the shoes.

Honored Contributor

I love the look.  Would have preferred the shoes more in the tone of the belt color, but I don't mind the clunk factor.

Honored Contributor

The shoes are a no and the only thing I like about the dress is from the waist down not including the belt.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I like the dress, but think it would be better if longer, and no belt, and definitely different shoes!!!!!!She is very pretty...

Respected Contributor

She is a gorgeous woman. The dress is very fru-fru, little girly, and not an ounce of seksiness. It's cute but I don't think it flatters her, not one bit. And agree, the shoes are a very poor choice.  Wrong color and too chunky.