Esteemed Contributor

Re: Keira Knightley In Chanel

Hate the dress; like (not love) the shoes...but definitely not with this dress.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

The dress is beautiful from the waist up. The chunky belt and the chunky shoes don't go with the delicate looking lace at the top of the dress. Keira needs a better stylist. Because she's a Chanel ambassador, she tends to wear everything that Chanel makes without editing her clothing and accessories to fit her body and style and the look is off kilter because of it.

Hmmm. Does she go to Chanel and choose things for her personal wardrobe with the help of her own stylist, or does Chanel put things together for her that they would like her to feature at some event, or does she just choose things, I wonder. I'm not sure how the "brand ambassador" process actually works. 

Honored Contributor

I think KK is a pretty woman and has a nice figure, that dress does not flatter her.IMO

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a decades old prom dress that is too short.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like a Bolero jacket on top of the dress.  It is very feminine but I am not feeling it.  The shoes are a no with that dress.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not an outfit I'd covet. Too much going on with the dress, though it's not unappealing. With that dress, the shoes are a total loss.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...