Respected Contributor

Donate.

Honored Contributor

Thanks.....the unscientific poll says Donate....they are off the hangers and I will try on one more time to make sure.  As I recall the rise was a tad long as well.  

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Thanks.....the unscientific poll says Donate....they are off the hangers and I will try on one more time to make sure.  As I recall the rise was a tad long as well.  

@Mom2Dogs 

I had some jeans hanging around since the late 80s/early 90s and the rise was a major issue. High waisted, which isn't necessarily bad, but with no stretch they were really uncomfortable. Can't believe I wore them regularly?!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

As a ruthless clothes purger, I would donate them. I find that if I am trying to talk myself into keeping something, then I probably don’t really need or want them. 

Honored Contributor

Donate. You never wear them and will never alter them..... get rid of them

Honored Contributor

For me it would depend on how much I liked the pants and how much it would cost to alter them.

A number of years ago I was in the process of losing weight and bought 2 pair of pants from The Avenue.  I loved, loved, loved those pants and had them altered twice when they became too big because I loved them so much.  I couldn't just buy new because The Avenue didn't go smallter than a 14.  Finally my seamstress told me it was time to donate them.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

Well, did you try them on again? What did you decide?

Respected Contributor

Make like Elsa and let it go.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  Most dry cleaners do alterations so if you can call one and ask if they do alterations and get an estimate.  That will ease your mind and make up your mind all in one.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like the commercial with the dog: 'sometimes humans are boring..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBT775--PTk