Honored Contributor

@EatWell  Did you read the OP?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought the ones Kerstin had on last night were adorable but they must have completely sold out because I don't see them listed in inventory.   I didn't see the show, I saw her show them during the LG show.  I was concerned that I'd have a problem keeping them on my feet though.

These shoes remind me of Jambu.  At least the Jambu I see sold on Evine. 

@Mj12, do they run larger or smaller?  My DH might be interested in something like this.  I'll see if I can find them locally.

Hi @Lipstickdiva well this was the first pair of this brand we've ordered- he said they felt tight.  So I sent back and we're waiting for the next size up to be delivered.  Based on our 1 pair, I think they run a bit small, at least for him.  (big help aren't I??)

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought the ones Kerstin had on last night were adorable but they must have completely sold out because I don't see them listed in inventory.   I didn't see the show, I saw her show them during the LG show.  I was concerned that I'd have a problem keeping them on my feet though.

These shoes remind me of Jambu.  At least the Jambu I see sold on Evine. 

@Mj12, do they run larger or smaller?  My DH might be interested in something like this.  I'll see if I can find them locally.

Hi @Lipstickdiva well this was the first pair of this brand we've ordered- he said they felt tight.  So I sent back and we're waiting for the next size up to be delivered.  Based on our 1 pair, I think they run a bit small, at least for him.  (big help aren't I??)

LOL.  That was a help. DH has wide feet so he has trouble finding shoes.  And it seems like so many brands and styles he's worn in the past are putting memory foam in everything and that just doesn't work for him.  It causes his feet to turn inwards. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Is that why so many hosts and guests appear to be pigeoned toed? (That's what is used to be called decades ago; don't know if that term is still used today.) We (and all our friends) wore corrective shoes in grade school to correct weak ankles, pronation or whatever, as did my son and his friends 25 years later. I couldn't understand why so many people on air had such horrible pronation problems, which result in poor posture! Watching the stance of hosts and guests often drives me crazy. The models never stand so poorly. (I'd hear mom whispering, "Stand up straight. Walk like a lady.")

Who knew it was from the memory foam in their shoes? No wonder I refused to purchase anything from TV! Tried one or two (returned ASAP); felt the shoes carried weren't quality and the insoles lacked support big-time. Great, educational comment!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@151949Why the rude comment?  @EatWell asked about corns and bunions. I checked and you didn't address those issues in your original post. A little kindness would go a long way on these threads. 

Trusted Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@151949

Yes.    About bunions and corns?   No.

Did you?

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@151949

Yes.    About bunions and corns?   No.

Did you?

Did I read the OP - yes , of course I did, I wrote it. I have no idea about your bunions and corns - my advice in the OP was to buy them the first time at a shoe store where you can try them on, repeated here since you obviously did not read it the first time around.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949  Good grief!  @EatWell didn't ask about her bunions and corns. She asked if Keen shoes were good for feet with bunions and corns. One would expect a civil response to such a question. Obviously, she has such foot problems . . . and from previous posts, you also have bunions and corns. Certainly, you should be able to answer questions with a little kindness rather than more snarky comments. You've mentioned Keen shoes before, please help another poster out. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Is that why so many hosts and guests appear to be pigeoned toed? (That's what is used to be called decades ago; don't know if that term is still used today.) We (and all our friends) wore corrective shoes in grade school to correct weak ankles, pronation or whatever, as did my son and his friends 25 years later. I couldn't understand why so many people on air had such horrible pronation problems, which result in poor posture! Watching the stance of hosts and guests often drives me crazy. The models never stand so poorly. (I'd hear mom whispering, "Stand up straight. Walk like a lady.")

Who knew it was from the memory foam in their shoes? No wonder I refused to purchase anything from TV! Tried one or two (returned ASAP); felt the shoes carried weren't quality and the insoles lacked support big-time. Great, educational comment!

@BirkiLady, I don't mean that it makes him walk or stand pigeon-toed, I mean it actually makes his whole foot sort of slide inward so it's as--if he's walking on the inner sides of his feet. 

I don't know if I'm explaining this right.  LOL  Basically his left foot slides all the way to the inside right of the shoe and his right foot slides all the way to the inside left of the shoe. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LipstickdivaSure you are explaining it perfectly. The foam isn't strong enough and collapses. His ankles probably pronate (or almost collapse)? The instep support needs to be much more supportive in order to keep his foot in alignment. I get the general gist of what the problem is! Would think it must be very uncomfortable. Hope your husband finds several pair of great fitting shoes. Uncomfortable shoes would be a deal breaker for the entire day. Best wishes!