Honored Contributor

I have been a fan of this brand for a while now. Great arch support. The toe coverage I need because when I wear open toe shoes I tend to scrape or bruise my toes. Waterproof - you can even wash them in the washing machine - but air dry. No - they aren't the prettiest shoes but for practical function - you can't beat them.I have the Venice sandal - similar to the Newport that I used to wear all the time when we were camping. And did I mention comfortable - very very comfortable. 

I do recommend you buy at least your first pair at a shoe store where you can try them on - I wear a different size in Keen than my regular shoes.

Super Contributor

They look super cute!  Eventually they'll be a TSV - I'll maybe give them a whirl at that time.  Hopefully the price will be a little more reasonable as well!

Honored Contributor

I wore keen hiking boots when I fractured my foot instead of the boot that they gave me.Foot healed well and the podiatrist was impressed.He asked me where I got them.Those hiking boots are so stiff that you can’t bend your foot when wearing them.I like keen shoes too but those hiking boots are heavy,stiff and not very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

This should be in shoes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

This should be in shoes.

This is the fashion forum and shoes are fashion so I see nothing wrong with it being here.  Personally I don't ever go to the shoes forum.

The title is pretty self-explanatory so it's pretty easy for people to pass by if they aren't interested.      

Respected Contributor

I think they had them on Zulily yesterday. If I’m right, they’ll still be there today.

MY APOLOGIES! I know I saw them on Zulily within the past week, but it must not have been as recently as I thought. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I have been a fan of this brand for a while now. Great arch support. The toe coverage I need because when I wear open toe shoes I tend to scrape or bruise my toes. Waterproof - you can even wash them in the washing machine - but air dry. No - they aren't the prettiest shoes but for practical function - you can't beat them.I have the Venice sandal - similar to the Newport that I used to wear all the time when we were camping. And did I mention comfortable - very very comfortable. 

I do recommend you buy at least your first pair at a shoe store where you can try them on - I wear a different size in Keen than my regular shoes.

@151949 Very good advice.  I bought a pair online for my husband recently, in his regular size, they do not fit, back they go for an exchange. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 yes, I usually need a wide but I'm comfortable in a med in Keen.

Honored Contributor

I thought the ones Kerstin had on last night were adorable but they must have completely sold out because I don't see them listed in inventory.   I didn't see the show, I saw her show them during the LG show.  I was concerned that I'd have a problem keeping them on my feet though.

These shoes remind me of Jambu.  At least the Jambu I see sold on Evine. 

@Mj12, do they run larger or smaller?  My DH might be interested in something like this.  I'll see if I can find them locally.

Trusted Contributor

Are Keens true to size?  What if you have bunions or corns?  Do you recommend these shoes?