Respected Contributor

I have not been able to stop laughing at some of her shoes! The slippers with the bow, the elf boots, she should make seasonals on those. Pumpkins and ghosts for Halloween hearts and flowers on Valentines day. Bunnies and Easter eggs for Easter. I could not be the host for this show because I would be thinking, really. But thats just my view.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Occasional Contributor

Wow, I have a totally different view of her shoes.  I thought they were really cute and I would wear several of them - and I'm 75.

Respected Contributor

Re: Katy Perry shoes.

[ Edited ]

Cheap looking. What’s with the stuck-on candy canes? Looks like a chintzy crafts project. 

Honored Contributor

Katy was adorable and really fun.I enjoyed her a lot but the shoes were not my taste at all.I hope her next collection is a little more classic. 

Trusted Contributor

Junk.

Valued Contributor

Unattractive and silly.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katy Perry shoes.

[ Edited ]

The polka dot shoes were cute (but I cant walk in shoes like that anymore with my back issues ie no support) and I looked online and I love the boots she has. However I need a wide due to a high instep. and there are no wides. Then. I sent the link of all of her shoes to my 20 yr old granddaughter who said some were real cute but some are bizarre.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

For some reason the holiday bow shoes look very 1970s kitschy to me. Reminds me of the things elderly gals would wear to parties so many years ago. But $99 plus tax and shipping?! Holy criperino!

Amazing how many of the sizes are sold out. 

The "scented" jelly thong sandals look dreadful. And painful to wear.

Respected Contributor
Ridiculous, overpriced collection...😳
Valued Contributor

Katy's line of shoes seemed like a joke to me. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and not to mention the outrageous prices for such styles. So silly. And the host was the wrong choice for this show too. All the mispronunciations make me change the channel at record speed.