Regular Contributor

The shoes look cheap and I would never consider her a fashion icon. 

Honored Contributor

The only pair I liked was the black sequin pumps.  I have a few weddings to go to that would look great with my outfit.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There are 3 pair of KP shoes on the Forever 21 website.  I have no idea if they are in stores or just on-line.  I'm shocked because I didn't think Forever 21 had prices that high.  Most of their stuff is cheap.  LOL

I thought Katie was fun and she looked fabulous. She is absolutely beautiful.  My biggest issue is so many of the shoes just looked cheap.  Really, really cheap and poorly done. 

Trusted Contributor

Some are really cute.  They are just not my style.  But many will love them I believe. She seems so so sweet.  I love watching these ladies on the Q....especially Catherine Zeta !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Why do I have the feeling that in a short time we will be seeing her shoes as Lunchtime Specials...

Honored Contributor

Pass

Respected Contributor

Some of them are adorable for younger girls. Some I would wear- I like the pink glitter block heel cross strap sandals. I think they would be cute "resort wear".  I don't get the berry scented jellies.

Respected Contributor
@iTalia.. lol.. I don't even know who would be a good host for the show..Definitely not Jill Bauer, Mary Beth Roe,......maybe Jen Coffey ...!
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Katy was adorable and really fun.I enjoyed her a lot but the shoes were not my taste at all.I hope her next collection is a little more classic. 

I don't think that classic is her thing.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see her presentation but from the online pics the only ones that appeal to me are the polka dot heels and the block heeled ones (polka dot, too).

But they do look like they are made cheaply and probably hurt like heck because of it.

I've made enough mistakes over the years with novelty type shoes that I think I would like and they cripple me!  I can wear a high heel if it's a well made shoe, at least for an evening.

Her collection sort of reminds me of Jessica Simpson's line.  Tried a pair of her heels and they were some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet.

Gone are the days when I can wear spike heels all day long even if they're beautifully made.