Super Contributor

Re: Katy Perry's White Dress

She's very pretty and elevates the dress because she's wearing it. The look I love is the pride and happiness I see in the faces of her mom and dad. They dazzle and that's beautiful!

Honored Contributor

My grandmother had that on her dressing table in her bedroom.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Katy Perry is honored with the Colleagues Champion of Children Award at Colleagues Spring Luncheon 2024

Katy Perry is honored with the Colleagues Champion of Children Award at Colleagues Spring Luncheon 2024

Earlier at the event, Katy looked stunning

The 39-year-old singer was joined by her mother Mary Perry, 75, and her father Keith Hudson, 76, at the Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills

They all 3 look jazzed up for the occasion, but Mama put your ankles together.

Honored Contributor

Love cut work; I can see the tablecloth influence.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually LOVE💖 this delicate,  BEAUTIFUL dress! She looks GORGEOUS and radiant in it!❤ It reminds of a vintage lace lady's handkerchief, or tablecloth as others have mentioned!👍  I would have liked the top to be more fitted at the top around the underarms, but understand this look is purposeful!🥰 I think this is a lovely photo, of a BEAUTIFUL family!💝

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I like her dress better than the get-up the "dude" on the left is way too old to be sporting.  A bad case of mutton dressed as lamb if I ever saw one!  Yikes! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Yes, I like it......

Covered up, etc.

Not too revealing at all.

Something I would wear.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal The top actually looks like a doilly to me!   I would have to say this is not her finest look, pardon my candor.

Honored Contributor

I would love the dress if the top didn't look like a napkin tied on.  I would have thought a halter-style top would be pretty with more back to it than the strings.  

Trusted Contributor

Hair, makeup and dress all make for a beautiful look.