Honored Contributor

Hopefully, the shoes won't sell and she won't be back for awhile or at all.

Trusted Contributor

All these comments are cracking me up.  Really entertaining.  I always love reading different points of view.  Makes the world go round.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm no spring chicken, but I kind of enjoyed the show!  While most of the shoes were not something I would (or could) wear, it was kind of fun seeing so many "out of the box" styles...a nice change from the same old, same old!  I kept imagining if I was 19 again, a lot of the shoes would probably have appealed to me.  Back then for me, it was all style, no emphasis on comfort!    I thought it was cute, quirky and definitely entertaining!

Respected Contributor

Family members have ordered her shoes, and I bought a pair as a gift. They are very well made. She is a beauty and full of personality. Far more entertaining than the pillow guy or watching a vacuum gobble up fake dog hair.

Trusted Contributor

I am quite sure Shawn wants to be the star.

Lisa Rina another one,cant sell her over priced clothes there,so here she is,Both people I can’t watch.

Respected Contributor

I thought the show was a kick.

In now way could I consider wearing the shoes, but I enjoyed the banter between Shawn and Katy.

There was no screaming everytime a new shoe was presented. Just silly comments and fun.

Shawn didn't like those earrings and took them off the minute the show was over.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I tuned in but not for long.  I had to laugh that they didn't seem to know what to do with the camera in some of the shots because of Katie's dress.  I'm not saying it was inappropriate at all, just that it was more revealing than some of the other shoe vendors wear and in certain instances when Katy was holding the shoe lower, all you saw was boobs.  Made me laugh.

The shoes themselves for the most part aren't my thing but I thought it seemed like a nice, fresh show.  Something different than Earth, Vionic and Clarks.  

@Lipstickdiva  - Katie's dress shouldn't have been a big deal for some - after all, J. Maran has been wearing low cut dresses for years now on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I liked the show!! So many people complain that there's nothing 'new', well, here ya go!! And, if you don't know who Katy Perry is, a quick google search would easily explain she's over the top with everything she does - including her shoe line Smiley Wink It's not for everyone and it doesn't have to be. I thought Shawn and her really were wonderful together. And, the comments of Shawn speaking over her, we have to remember, Shawn has a job to do and she is directed to explain things.

I hate I missed it @MandyG06 .  I like Katy Perry and I bet the show was fun to watch. 

I'm sure Shawn enjoyed it as she likes interacting with celebrities.  I'm surprised she didn't post anything on her Instragram with Katy - like she did with Brooke Shields.

Frequent Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

The funniest thing here ....all the complaining about the complaining. 

Exactly.

Honored Contributor

I love Katy P!

Not going to read any here.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~