Respected Contributor

Only watched about the first half hour.  Yes her dress was cut low, but she looked great because it fit her perfectly.  Shawn was fine.  The shoes were junk.  Thoughts on Katy?  Compared to the persona she projects on AI it was like watching two different people.  She was within the normal spectrum last night.   On AI she ranges from an outrageous and over the top scene stealer, well there is no range, she is just that.  

Frequent Contributor

If one doesn't want to read "whining", you can always not read it, correct?  It's opinions.  If I settle in for an evening show, I'm anticipating products and descriptions, maybe a little fun thrown in.  I do not want to "change the channel" if I am looking to purchase.  

Valued Contributor

no but I could see Amy Stran.  Shawn looked and acted like a "senior" in the presentations.  It wasn't all about Shawn last evening, not sure she liked it. The shoes were cheap, overpriced, and not fun, and I am not old fashion

Valued Contributor

fuddy duddy remarks like whining?  Geez, definition of whining please, LMAO

Honored Contributor

First, it’s complaints about that it’s always the same old shows, then it’s complaints about new shows. I swear, some of y’all were just born to complain. 

Valued Contributor

All I can say is Shawn wearing those atrocious long, dangling, earrings, that are now OUT OF STYLE and her on again off again glasses, had me turn the channel. I don't understand how woman over 40, who need readers, just don't get contact lenses, or progressive lenses, yet buy these outrageous glasses designed, made, and sold to woman who want to look ugly.  Why would woman buy glasses that do not make them attractive???????????????

Respected Contributor

Re: Katy P and Shawn

[ Edited ]

Not only are Shawn's glasses ridiculous looking but hey, Shawn get some anti-glare reflective eye glasses! You are on TV. Duh!!!

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

All I can say is Shawn wearing those atrocious long, dangling, earrings, that are now OUT OF STYLE and her on again off again glasses, had me turn the channel. I don't understand how woman over 40, who need readers, just don't get contact lenses, or progressive lenses, yet buy these outrageous glasses designed, made, and sold to woman who want to look ugly.  Why would woman buy glasses that do not make them attractive???????????????

@tropics21, If Shawn's earrings were out of style, then a lot of people are wearing earrings that are out of style because I see those earrings a lot.  Not only did I see them a lot while I was on vacation, but I see them a lot on local newscasters.

Second of all, I have contact lenses and I still need readers.  My contacts help me see far away.  My readers help me see up close.  I cannot adjust to monovision contacts nor could I get bi-focal contacts. So I do the on again, off again with readers because that's what I need to do to see.   

I don't think you are the sole decider on who looks attractive and who doesn't.  I'm guessing that Shawn wears the glasses she does because she likes them and feels she looks good in them.  I buy my readers, jewelry, clothing for the same reason.  If someone else doesn't like it, I don't really care. They don't have to like it.   

Super Contributor

You would think QVC mgmt would recognize the glare on Shawn's glasses is very distracting and ask her to get anti-glare coating on her lenses.

Esteemed Contributor

The funniest thing here ....all the complaining about the complaining. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth