Respected Contributor

if the world is full of diversity .. why can't we have a diversity of

opinion here ....??

Respected Contributor

It was the youngest audience I have ever seen at a Q live presentation.LOL !!!!  They got off shoe topic a lot, but it was fun and different. I think her shoes look very inexpensively made for the price. I happen to see the Jellies on Macy`s on line this am for the exact same price while looking for green sandals.. Macy`s has free shipping and higher Ebates. Those toe pieces scream ouch to me. My girls wore them in the 80s and they come back from time to time. Must cost very little to manufacture. These are scented?? why?

I enjoyed the fans of  her shoes who were there and the woman with 60 pairs who drove 13 hours to be there. $149.00 for Watermelon clear Lucite heels , don`t think so .Very high heels also scream pain to me.

Valued Contributor

I liked the show!! So many people complain that there's nothing 'new', well, here ya go!! And, if you don't know who Katy Perry is, a quick google search would easily explain she's over the top with everything she does - including her shoe line Smiley Wink It's not for everyone and it doesn't have to be. I thought Shawn and her really were wonderful together. And, the comments of Shawn speaking over her, we have to remember, Shawn has a job to do and she is directed to explain things.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in but not for long.  I had to laugh that they didn't seem to know what to do with the camera in some of the shots because of Katie's dress.  I'm not saying it was inappropriate at all, just that it was more revealing than some of the other shoe vendors wear and in certain instances when Katy was holding the shoe lower, all you saw was boobs.  Made me laugh.

The shoes themselves for the most part aren't my thing but I thought it seemed like a nice, fresh show.  Something different than Earth, Vionic and Clarks.  

Honored Contributor

I can say one thing for sure...that show was not boring!Woman Very Happy...different, but not boring.

Respected Contributor

@GraceLady 

I did just that.  Five minutes in.  Awkward IMO.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

The few minutes I tuned in were painful to watch.  SK's cardboard joke bombed and yet she kept bringing it up.  (((sigh)))

Checked out Netflix's new lineup instead and settled in the for the evening.  Smiley Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Katy was just being Katy; the shoes look cheap and uncomfortable, but for some its all about the style, not the comfort.  Shawn was the perfect host to be paired with her.  Could you see MaryBeth or Jill B. with her - LOL!!  She is a firecracker for sure!!

Trusted Contributor

I was embarrassed for both of them.  Q must have told all their kids they had to show up and sit in the audience.

Super Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

if the world is full of diversity .. why can't we have a diversity of

opinion here ....??

@Big Joanie  Naturally you should have your opinions.  My comment was that people should just change the channel and stop complaining.  A lot of whining goes on on these boards.