Honored Contributor

really like her

hope she gets daytime hours soon 

she keeps on the topic

and knows what she is talking about,

and she looks nice in Q Clothing not an easy task 

Honored Contributor

Example for seasoned hosts. Katrina, earlier today presenting a denim dress with pertinent information including height and size model wore. Helped me so much along with checking garment measurements. So often happens alot hosts talk about themselves blah blah and then forget mentioning details. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Example for seasoned hosts. Katrina, earlier today presenting a denim dress with pertinent information including height and size model wore. Helped me so much along with checking garment measurements. So often happens alot hosts talk about themselves blah blah and then forget mentioning details. 

have a feeling that's what get the sales numbers up, sad but true 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Amen to your "blah blah" remark.  For example last night I tuned in at minight for the Vince Camuto handbag TSV.   I think the new blonde was Kourtney Khandabi (QVC PLEASE let the brunettes return to their lovely dark hair coloring).  Sorry, to sidetrack, but I didn't catch a visual of all the colors.  I think the presentation was past 5-minutes before Kourtney presented the all of the colors. Sure I could have gone to QVC.com, but I should not have to do that.  With something like shoes and handbags available in multiple colors, the colors should be the first thing we hear after introducting the product rep. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trix : Just an FYI, the host you mentioned is very much a brunette so must have been a different host

Esteemed Contributor

@Sadiesadie  It was Kourtney Khondabi. I'm very familiar with Kourtney and recall when she first started I predicted she would be QVC's new "it girl."  Even if I wasn't very familiar with her, she has a distinctive face and with her petite frame, no other host looks similar to her.   I was being facetious with my hair comments because we can all see that most of QVC's brunette hosts now have some kind of blonde in their hair.  When things like that happen in television you can bet management is behind it. Kourtney K.'s is now a lighter shade of brunette (than her dark brown natural hair color), gradiating to a lighter brown,  and finishes at the ends with "blonde." 

Honored Contributor

Courtney Khondabi kicking off the TSV.  Her name is with a "C", not like the Kardashian.  LOL

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Amen to your "blah blah" remark.  For example last night I tuned in at minight for the Vince Camuto handbag TSV.   I think the new blonde was Kourtney Khandabi (QVC PLEASE let the brunettes return to their lovely dark hair coloring).  Sorry, to sidetrack, but I didn't catch a visual of all the colors.  I think the presentation was past 5-minutes before Kourtney presented the all of the colors. Sure I could have gone to QVC.com, but I should not have to do that.  With something like shoes and handbags available in multiple colors, the colors should be the first thing we hear after introducting the product rep. 

She was busy letting us know she bought two sets, one for her and one for her husband. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Thanks for correcting my spelling of Courtney's name.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Thanks for correcting my spelling of Courtney's name.  

@Trix, I wasn't correcting you to be a pain.  I'm sorry if it came off that way.  I hate for cute Courtney to be affiliated with the Kardashians in any way.  LOL  And, when  Amy and Courtney first started their new PMS gig, Amy told Courtney that she and her husband Steve got into a discussion/argument because Steve was insistent her name was with a K, like the Kardashians and Amy told him it was with a "C".    Woman LOL